Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-07-2004, 05:01 PM   #21
FreeFreddy

Do you play it in Windows XP or 98? You can use Slowdown there, get it here for free: http://newton.pbk-solutions.de/ncu_nbu/slowdown.htm
Or you can use DosBox from this site and adjust the speed there with CTRL+F11 (slower) and CTRL+F12 (faster).

Old 07-07-2004, 09:01 PM   #22
unclefester
Game freak

Maybe you forgot to change the speed of the game. When i first played it was so fast that the opponent managed to get a perfect round

P.S. I am not that bad in this kind of games as you may have thought :twisted:
unclefester is offline                         Send a private message to unclefester
Old 25-09-2004, 04:48 AM   #23
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I played that game a very long time with the shareware version... I could trash any opponent with the Jaguar, and I beleive I could still do it anytime I want... Just a little practice and a nicely upgraded Jaguar and you're in business.
Old 25-09-2004, 05:49 AM   #24
FreeFreddy

Try out the Nova. It's little slow at the beginning, but as it begins to become faster and more powerful, it will crush almost all others quite easy.

Old 04-01-2005, 01:48 PM   #25
MrSteven

The game is very great. Only internet play never worked for me...
I always use Jaguar, he is really great

Old 04-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #26
MoHo-

OMF is one of those games you can play again and again. I remember playing this game when it first came out and beating everyone who challenged me :evil:

The combination with the players and the robots works great so you can chose what speed/power/endurance you have for your chosen robot.If you get The Nova you are virtually unstoppable, you can trash anyone without them even touching you. All the robots are great but my favourites were always jaguar and shadow

Download the game.....NOW k:
MoHo- is offline                         Send a private message to MoHo-
Old 29-01-2005, 12:17 PM   #27
Garson007

By far the best Fighting game ever. I quite like the Jaguar, to me it is the best bot out there. Shadows get a bit irritating on high levels, I must say. I played the shareware version to death, having high-level characters. I had something like 150 Wins and 8 Loses.

Epic is still one of the best Game Making Companies out there.

Old 03-02-2005, 04:36 AM   #28

anyone knows if the Katana bot is able 2 get any futher enhancement after e 5 shadow Rising Blade?? is he suppose 2 be able 2 shoot a fire bot? like 'FIRE' in the 1 player mode version. this is because u can cast ice from shadow!!

Old 03-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #29
MadMax_FMM
Forum hobbit

Great fighting game! I love the campaign and the possibility to improve your bot and your personal abbilities. I'm not a real fan of the genre, but OMF is a must (but really simple if you know the tricks). :whistle: k:
MadMax_FMM is offline                         Send a private message to MadMax_FMM
Old 08-02-2005, 07:55 PM   #30
thesolutor

Quote:
Originally posted by MadMax_FMM@Feb 3 2005, 01:03 PM
Great fighting game! I love the campaign and the possibility to improve your bot and your personal abbilities. I'm not a real fan of the genre, but OMF is a must (but really simple if you know the tricks). :whistle: k:
http://www.megagames.com/news/html/freegam...tfall2097.shtml

omf free and LEGAL!!!!