Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
james067

Default which is your favourites music and why..

i like hip hop..which is yours favourite
james067 is offline                         Send a private message to james067
Old 18-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

I listen to anything good. I used to be a metalhead when I was a teenager, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Sepultura, Tankard, U.D.O., Devil's *****house, Anthrax, Pantera, pick your choice. But nowadays I listen to alternate rock and something incredibly soothing and beautiful coined as 'Chillwave'. Charlotte Gainsbourg, Codes in the Clouds, Com Truise, Best Coast, Beach Fossils, Crystal Castles, Ducktails, Gold Panda, Neon Indian, Small Black, Toro y Moi, Washed Out, mostly.

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 21-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

No disco and I'm fine. But seriously, I listen to a lot of different music from classical to blues and jazz to rock'n'roll to garage to surf to punk to oi to metal.
Old 30-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #4
snowgirly

Likewise here I like hip hop music, and been planning to produce my own music and been searching online for a software that will help on this. My friend suggested that I should try Dubturbo2.0, anybody here who has tried this?
snowgirly is offline                         Send a private message to snowgirly
Old 24-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #5
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking METAL LOG ENTRY 1.0

I'M 16 ALL METAL IS AWESOME (From a musical standpoint, excluding the ones that are actually not that good, of course. And the satanic ones.)

I LISTEN TO STRYPER - FIREHOUSE - WINGER - KYMERA (Little, on Youtube) - HELLOWEEN - PINK CREAM 69 - PLACE VENDOME - BLOODGOOD - GOLDEN RESURRECTION - EUROPE - LANCER - REINXEED - SKILLET - THE NEW CITIES - THEOCRACY - ETC. ETC. ETC.!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 08-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
kaczmarek

I listen to a lot of different music, but mostly rock, pop and folk. Lately I fell in love with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab52fEFWjg8
Old 14-03-2017, 07:49 PM   #7
Tseki

I don't know why exactly but I always liked electronic music like Kraftwerk, Karl Bartos, Jean-Michel Jarre and Pet Shop Boys

Old 31-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #8
greens
Lurker

I like different genres of music, but most of all I like electronic music. It really is different from everything else and sounds different. Sometimes it seems that it's some kind of unearthly, something that you didn't listen to before and couldn't imagine. But at the same time it influences other styles: rock, pop, etc. And in these genres, lyrics can appear on the first place, which also matters. By the way, I myself love to write lyrics and compose songs, but this is a difficult process, since it is also necessary to nail these words to music.
If you need to learn how to write a reflective essay, you can choose any topic from examples on https://answershark.com/writing/refl...topic-examples and prepare using all the tactical and literary methods of writing.
greens is offline                         Send a private message to greens
Old 04-01-2020, 03:46 AM   #9
DrWho42
Game freak

hauntology is probably my all-time favourite music genre

🌲link🌲tree🌲
DrWho42 is offline                         Send a private message to DrWho42
Old 14-08-2020, 09:57 AM   #10
EricaR

Instrumental Music is my favorite. Really love violin and Flute music
EricaR is offline                         Send a private message to EricaR