Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 08:32 AM   #1
FreeFreddy

Ok, as I see you got some questions about me that need answers. I'll try to answer some of them.
@all - the picture in my last thread is of my current girlfriend, Jennifer.
@Kosta - what do you think I should do instead? Crying about what happened all the time and cursing the life? This doesn`t mean that I`m not sad about what happened, but I prefer to continue with my life. There's someone who's willing to help me with that, and I took the opportunity.
You should know, I was kinda "sleeping" before all that, awaiting something. Before I met Natalie. She was the first signal. After she died, I searched for some kind of "support". There came the story with Puffin. It was a clear mistake, she`s just a 17 years old teenager after all, that doesn't know yet what she wants.
But the fact is, shortly before it was over, I became fully "awake". I realized that there's no need to spend own life with nonsense. We are smiths of our own future, and it needs to be build up by ourselves. And now we'll do that together, me and Jenny. And right now we don't have enough time. Maybe there'll be more, I hope so. But now, I can't be online for long, and only rarely. Therefore I can't spend my time here. I hope you can understand that.
I hope that answered at least some of your questions. Thank you for your replies. I'll miss you all to. Hopefully we'll see us all later, if you stay all on the site.
Perhaps some mod or admin would like to merge this topic with the last thread of me, to keep order. It would rather belong there.

So long
Freddy

Old 12-01-2005, 09:28 AM   #2
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I'm just saying you shouldn't make big sensationalist statements if you don't really mean them. Words carry a lot of weight, you shouldn't use them that easily. That's first. Second thing that really puzzles me is how exactly can a gf limit your time so much that you can't even come here once every few days. I mean, I managed to maintain this site and had a few girlfriends in the meanwhile, studied at the university and had friends, all at the same time.... and I can't imagine how could a girlfriend take up ALL of my time. If this forum is something you enjoyed, then I'm surprised you can abandon it so easily because of a good push-up bra. Seems a bit superficial, and you present yourself as a spiritual guy. I don't want to be mean-spirited, I just think it would be smart if you once made a decision and then really follow it, because with all this, its hypocritical to say that Puffin doesn't know what she wants...

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 12-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #3
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

What does Puffin have to do with all this?

Obviously I have been left in the shadows, and I shall stay there, if that is what is wanted.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 12-01-2005, 10:39 AM   #4
Yamcha
Home Sweet Abandonia

Freddy I understand that now that u have a girlfriend the thinks changed. U was an admin and for this u must read all the post and keep the place clean. And now u dont have the time which is normal. But u can always use your I-net connection and come here. Its not nesecesary to read all. Come to shoutbox and chat! k:
Dont give up and remember that u can always organize your life in manner to have time for everything. Just have prioritues
1Family, Girlfriend
2School/Work
3Friends
4 All the other stuff k:
Old 12-01-2005, 10:54 AM   #5
Maikel
Abandonia Homie

My girlfriend assists me sometimes when it comes to abandonia design work....how about that ?

not possible to do both? then mix it k:
Maikel is offline                         Send a private message to Maikel
Old 12-01-2005, 10:57 AM   #6
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

I agree with Kosta
1)I think a few minutes per day would not disturb your schedule
Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
If this forum is something you enjoyed, then I'm surprised you can abandon it so easily because of a good push-up bra
2)Although it is a very harsh remark, i must say i agree with the message.I mean we all have lives outside this forum, and we all have girlfriends(or we want to have... :whistle: ), but that does not stop us from stopping a few minutes to the forum to say something.
I am not saying what he says is wrong, i am just saying that he could join us for a few minutes per day, if he really cares about us, like he said so
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 12-01-2005, 11:48 AM   #7
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

I think Kosta is right. Some of you may know that the last few months where extremely difficult for me for personal reasons but I try to maintain social contacts no matter what, its what kept me going.

I wouldn't drop my friends or life over any situation or person (in my case both) but I don't think we should be judging Freddy in any way, none of us have the right to do that.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #8
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

I have also had personal problems the past month, but that didn't stop me from posting.Anyway, you are right: we are in no position to judge him.I just expected more from him
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 12-01-2005, 12:48 PM   #9
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well FF if I can work weekly at least 45 hours, have 5 classes at collage (here in US you're full time student if you have 12 credit hours, and I have 15) and be married all at the same time, and still have Abandonia opened while I'm doing some other stuff, I don't see a reason that you can't.

It's all different if there are some other reasons (some gf are possessive ). If I was you, I would be a bit more cautious. But I’m glad to hear that you looking forward in the future.

It's on you how do you like to spend your free time. I like more to be here, or play game then to watch TV.

Have a good one friend! :bye:
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 12-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #10
Predator
Forum hobbit

He usually has school up to 14 afternoon, then they work right after that until 21 in the evening, and that every day except the sunday. And he has to study after that for school. They stand up at around 6 in the morning, so they usually have to be at 10-11 in the night sleeping. And don't forget, they also need some time for themselves.
And I think he wouldn't leave you that simply if he could stay, after all it was him, who brought me to register here.
Predator is offline                         Send a private message to Predator
Closed Thread