Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-01-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
Zella
Lurker

I'm looking for a game that I remember fondly from the late 80's / early 90's. It was a 2D sidescroller type, very pixellated graphics, and involved navigating your character around some sort of warehouse or laboratory using trampolines, air puffers, levers and switches. You were collecting parts in various crates, and when you had enough, you could use them to build a race car. You could get a good/fair/poor engine, tires, etc., as well as spray-paint and decals for your car. I think the music playing in the background was Cindy Lauper's "Time After Time."

Anybody have any idea what this game is called, or who made it? I've been googling it for weeks with no results.
Zella is offline                         Send a private message to Zella
Old 30-01-2005, 09:06 PM   #2
Braindead
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to Braindead Send a message via MSN to Braindead

it's probably not the game you're searching for but the underdogs has a game called Xcar: Experimental racing where you can tune all parts of your car...
Braindead is offline                         Send a private message to Braindead