Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Ok, thank you.
np, enjoy .

btw, is interplay still part of ESA? ive read somewhere they arent anymore. that could mean unprotection time right? there are some links, for ST 25th Anniversary in ISO Cellar, and one of them features Judgment Rites too, altough the links seem to be a bit quirky. anyway if youd ever be in need of ISOs of either of those, id be happy to oblige . Judgement Rites CD is 604MB, packed 569MB, and 25th Anniversary is 520MB, packed 252MB.

on the other note. would you beleive that i bought these two ST games blindly, totally unaware of how awesome they are? i stumbled upon them in a bargain bin at our local market back in the 2nd half of 90s (my guess is it was around 1998). when i started playing 25th Anniversary it blew me away, since it featured a lot of something that even THE masterpiece (yeh i know its subjective) of adventure games, mighty indiana jones and fate of atlantis didnt have in abundance, that is multiple solutions to most of the challenges. i was shocked by just how many ways there were to finish a mission. and thats just one aspect of it. for me these two ST games would be one of the fundamental ingredients for the ultimate ST game, along with Bridge Commander (can you imagine how cool THAT would be?).

:thumbs:

Last edited by Black_Hand; 04-12-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Black_Hand is offline                         Send a private message to Black_Hand
Old 04-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Yes, we're considering a reevaluation of their status. But it's also probable that we have the ISOs of the games. We'll say if we need them. If there is an entry in the ISO Cellar you can upload your own links in the Requests thread in the forum section. The game will probably unprotected on site, anyways.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Yes, we're considering a reevaluation of their status. But it's also probable that we have the ISOs of the games. We'll say if we need them. If there is an entry in the ISO Cellar you can upload your own links in the Requests thread in the forum section. The game will probably unprotected on site, anyways.
well once it is cleared, ill do it.
Black_Hand is offline                         Send a private message to Black_Hand
Old 04-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
Saccade
[BANNED]

How do the camera pictures of boxshots look compared to scanned ones?

That could be loads quicker, if they are of a fairly good quality, for getting copies of stuff that isn't required to be perfect.
Not that scans are either, but they can be shopped to look as good as that.
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade
Old 04-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Actually they're really good compared to what I've seen before. Almost the same as scanner-quality.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccade View Post
How do the camera pictures of boxshots look compared to scanned ones?

That could be loads quicker, if they are of a fairly good quality, for getting copies of stuff that isn't required to be perfect.
Not that scans are either, but they can be shopped to look as good as that.
well i thought that too, but i dont have a scanner in my close vicinity. so you can call me a bit lazy :P, but i think that if they wont be deemed satisfactory i could get them scanned on monday. after all i thought they were not to meant to be used as a source for printing your own cover.

ive done some more cleaning up and ended up with this: http://img686.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=backwj.jpg

the "more" edited ones that arent in the uploaded batch are 2, 5, 7. number 3 is present in the batch so no need to fix that one. and yeh, keep laughing at fish eye , i must have been blind not to see it before.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #17
Saccade
[BANNED]

Cool - what camera are you using, Black Hand?
They came out pretty good.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccade View Post
Cool - what camera are you using, Black Hand?
They came out pretty good.
well imageshack displays it in general info seciton, when you open up the image : "Camera used Panasonic DMC-FZ5". and yes it is nice. altough what you see is downscaled. the original images were 2048x1536, i thought they were too big for the site, so theyre downsized as you can see.

so do you want the new ones on the FTP, or imageshack is enough?

Last edited by Black_Hand; 04-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #19
Saccade
[BANNED]

Oh yeah... I never really used imageshack before.

I think putting them on the FTP would be the best move, as that's all someone else would have to do in order for them to be sorted out.

Nice one geeza
Old 04-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

coming to think of it, i still have a 5,25'' box filled with 3,5'' floppies. i do have like 2 games that you dont have here....but you know how was it back then with...well....buying games, now add to it that im from central europe, where buying games was damn near impossible, you get the picture.

what ive dug out are two things LHX, Morkin 2. i have no idea if the floppies are still in shape. after more than a decade it would be a miracle. since i dont have a floppy drive in my current PC (ha!, i know), ill be able give it a try on monday, what do you think?