Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-03-2017, 11:47 PM   #151
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Remember some of these ISO and other image types may not work depending on the copy protection used. Once again if you find these games fun please donate to the author. You should be able to find them in their credit screen. I know I was able to find Quake I's address. The files are all done.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 30-03-2017, 11:53 PM   #152
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I have to continue to be at my most humble all my lives!

My parents (mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) whom are my flesh and blood tells me to be humble and work especially being grateful to GOD 0 AD#

So today in light of all the games I have uploaded I am humblest of all all my lives thank you to GOD 0 AD then my two real parents just mentioned! With the years passing by so I sometimes feel it is hard to continue and to find inspiration. I did not realize I needed that day of rest until today.

So with the day's rest I hope you enjoy the trials of bundles of games.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 31-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #153
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Well after trying to sloppily put together a quick patch I decided to take my time and do it right. So this time it looks better and better packed. The game phase is complete and so is the preliminary editor. The preliminary editor is pretty complex using up all 26+ keys on the alphabet! The instructions are located in the readme file named 'menu.txt'. It is set to run at 144,000 cycles for the Windows XP and above one while DOSBox 0.74 was tested at 144,000 cycles. MS-DOS 6.22 PLUS has been tested at high end machines. However the processing for the helix messaging is highly cpu intensive so you may need to turn it off with the ~ symbol when using humble true DOS machines running at 33MHz. Anyways this was designed to run even at low DOS cycles of 3000 with the helix messaging off. I hope you enjoy playing PingPong at least once in a while. And hope you like the Abandonia referral in the h for help menu. hehe

I do not know how far this will go however I need to take a brief break. I was just listening to Jaren & Matiska Radio and they were good for the last 3+ years however things are changing so I do not like the new ones that much lately in the past two or three days. They have changed names and everything. However I know groups will change... I guess.

Anyways I know my program isn't really anything to talk about so I'll just post now. hehe

Thank you most of all to GOD of the original savior of all people for the rest of my life and for the rest of forever and for the rest of eternal life and for the rest of well... let's just say 'ALWAYS!' Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu and honours to her along with my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

My name is Tien Khoa Nguyen and I am a humble aspiring programmer
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (122.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: txt menu.txt (1.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 31-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #154
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default P.S. Almost forgot the Windows XP and above one!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3j91o1...ngPong.sfx.exe
Old 31-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #155
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, am happy thank GOD 0 AD for my immediate family. My mother Huong Thi Vu is strong and healthy for her age. Although I do not see my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy that I know I all of us kids keep him in our hearts when we see our diplomas; I might not have a diploma however I was able to type 90 words per minute for 10 minutes straight once in my prime time. I got a typing certificate for that one.

Anyways, now about my program. I did not mention that you have the option of installing the pingpong.rar in a brand new fresh clean directory or use the old one. If you install the pingpong.rar in a brand new fresh clean directory then you will see all the original picture again. The only thing is you only need to press n in the beginning if you made your own drawings.

If you install to an old directory then you should be able to use your own jzusinri.bkp file. In that case you also press n in the beginning when your screen is paused initially.

y is used on the occasion that you happened to have an advance color specification change... an jzusinri.002 file. That changes your default coloring scheme to different groupings. It is for artists.

All I know about that is Microsoft has a coloring map that can be changed for advanced art and I do not know how to access that. I'm sorry that I am just a programmer not a system know-it-all#

Thank you GOD 0 AD my own lives and my own immediate family's lives just mentioned are happy from now on!
Old 31-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #156
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default tHE hOLY bIBLE

I like the verse in The Holy Bible that says and the good nation shall walk in the light. So beauty!
Old 01-04-2017, 06:40 AM   #157
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default A prayer:

Our Father
Who are in heaven
Holy be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth and all other places
Give us this day our blessings
And forgive us
Make us forgive too others
Lead us not into sufferings
But deliver us from hell
Amen
Old 01-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #158
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Always have backup and take good care of yourself!

When you look at how many precious photos you realize your family is what you have.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:24 PM   #159
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well, I got so many viruses that I'm not connecting my only laptop to the internet until years later. In the time being my apple iPad will take precedence in it.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:27 PM   #160
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Paragon Backup and Recover 2012 bootable

Here is an oldie and goodie. It is a backup and partitioning software. Very useful for even MacBook Pro of the year 2011. It is kind of old however it works with my 2016 laptop so I can't complain. When my HP hit with a virus last night I awoke to an unbootable laptop and was so scared I had to buy another laptop. However it turns out that the virus infected the boot sector or something like that. So every time you would turn off the computer and back on it would not even boot up the disc drive. So I had to reset the BIOS and reset all the partitions where the virus hit. That means a complete deletion of all the hard drive. Arghhh. So I could not do that since Windows did not work anymore. So I used this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t2xxgnfwagv2u

It is supposed to be for backup purposes however I used it for deleting all the partitions that were infected and installing a new.

I tried to boot from the although Windows 8 install disc however the virus detected that is what I was trying to do so it interrupted it. Arghhh. hehe

No problem so I had to use a 3rd party software to delete every single partitions and then use the Microsoft Windows 8 install backup disc again. Yeah. It finally worked after about maybe 30 minutes. However time flew by so quickly and now it is like after first shift working hours. I had to reinstalling many of my softwares back. So I have like 5 DVDs-RW and 10 CDs worth of info that I needed to retrieve. Time flew. I do not remember what time I awoke maybe 8am and now it is 5pm just for restoring! I guess that's what you have fun with when you do your job for the past 43 years of your life on the computer platform. You just like it one day out of the blue as they say it.

So I guess I am just going to have to be friends with my friend that is a girl and one day I will just fall in love out of the blue like they say I guess too. Maybe you can learn to fall in love? hehe

Oh by the way please wait until the uploading is finish. I get to have the directory listed however the upload is not complete yet last I looked. There should be 2 files used by a burner to burn a CD that is bootable.