Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-02-2017, 05:37 PM   #21
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my real mom and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Here in this one it is for Windows. The same hack of file extraction may be used to play on highend true MS-DOS hardwares. The estimated speed is 133 MHz hardware is required for this game.

In the timebeing this is the Windows packed one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3q3z8vdse5m7e82/intro.exe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 15-02-2017, 06:20 PM   #22
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

If you happen to have a 133mhz true hardware here are the two needed files to run the PingPong.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qczjlr...4/JZUSINRI.0ad

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cskry2...j/PINGPONG.EXE

My real mom always tells me to work. (mom: Vu Thi Thuyen Huong)
My real dad always tells me to study. (dad: Nguyen Binh Thuy)
My real two sisters always hints indirectly that family is what it is about.
(sis: Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi)

Thank you GOD 0 A.D.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #23
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

JESUS!

Well I've had a good 2.5 years or so. So I'm taking a break in honour of my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. My real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy continues to live on in spirit with me!

Don't worry. My real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong says just give the .exe out and do your best. So in honour and blessing to my real mom...

I have a family to support so I have to do something anyways. I am happy for my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi that they have a happy family of their own ahead of their real older brother Tien K Nguyen.
Old 21-02-2017, 04:05 AM   #24
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

JESUS!

Well I've just added small letters in addition to big ones. Another referral to a website has been added too among the networks. So I hope you continue living the life on Pong138 where you need both files for it to work on DOSBox 0.74. hehe

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/iafbu6aahchvc/PONG138

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 21-02-2017 at 04:06 AM. Reason: forgotton link
Old 21-02-2017, 06:28 AM   #25
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JesusGOD

Well I've managed to get some re-writable discs that costs too much for my own blood. hehe However it is worth it. I took out the ole VirtualBox of MS+DOS and tested PingPong on there. So it seems MSDOS true hardware works with a minimum spec of 33mhz. Of course your mileage may vary hehe

If you have faster machines you can slow your speed down with the new option key. Plus or Minus and *

Thank you to my two parents who worked so hard to slave labour for us 3 kids all these years so I can sit home and program and give this out wishing I could have a dollar but I hate money so I take the Large Ice Hazelnut Café Instead hehe

Anyways if you press * the speed is low.

If you press - it reduces the delay time.

So imagine you have 1 to 1 billion.

If you press - you hit 1 billion and you might crash your system hehe

If you press + you hit 2 and you start to get sluggish

So say you hit 10 and feel you want to goto 1 and do not feel like ----------

...so you just hit *

Oh two of my biggest leads of my family are my two real sisters.

I have to tell them who's boss by programming some MS DOS archaic game.

Well that no one wants to play does not really help but who cares.

I do not.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/heaxdjkj2fjiw/20170221
Old 21-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #26
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Now the speed keys work on most systems.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5ka7dr240e6r0/20170221

It should work on Win2k, WinXP, MSDOS, DOSBox, ...? Not sure.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:11 PM   #27
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God wins on this one! JESUS! ChuaMeO! JesusChrist!

Well I've been working hard for the last two and a half years for very little but today it paid money. j/k Well if you look at me I look humble hehe Anyways I know others have done this before but it is my second time doing so. I am implementing a commandline catcher. So lets say you want to play Pong138 and you want a certain delay... say 1000 then you would type in at the black and white screen: Pong138 1000

Ok lets say you are running this in 32bit Windows XP since 64bit sometimes crashes so you guess it is a fast processor then you type something like...

Pong138 100000000

Seriously XP needs a delay that much or such hehe

Now lets say you on a real machine MS-DOS 6.22 with Pentium 386 133mhz...

You would type maybe Pong138 12000

So you see my commandline is a success! ... I think hehe

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccqfnc...xc/PONG138.EXE
Old 22-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #28
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I FORGOT THE COPYRIGHTED PICTURE SO IT WORKS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fovrhc...e/JZUSINRI.0ad
Old 23-02-2017, 03:43 AM   #29
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!

Thank you for my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. She pays for my monthly phone bills so I could get a earphone that comes with the phone. hehe I know Samsung has usually come with an earphone with mic and volume control. I do not know about Apple, but I bought an Apple earphone twice so far within 10 years and they make them good! Samsung is fine. The one I just got for my monthly pay is good sounding, but cheap material. It is from Cricket. The good thing about my phone is it is *made in Vietnam*. That is where I come from. Anyways mommy dearest is the best mom I could ever ask for!! Thank you GOD 0 AD. Now back to my music and the daily routine. Oh, I just had a Hazelnut Ice Coffee from McDonalds. Thx. Well it stinks that my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy is not here anymore. However he leaves a mark on my thoughts when I program hehe.
Old 23-02-2017, 04:30 AM   #30
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!

Did you all know I once lived off the streets? Yes, it is true that I once slept on the pavement of a church late at night! Did you know that I once did a terrible thing? That was the reason I went homeless. No one would support me. For 2 years I toiled and suffered in a homeless manner. I would go from place to place seeking anyone who would help me out. Luckily California is a place where there is the highest number of homeless. However unlike others I am bless because my own mother Vu Thi Thuyen Huong prayed for me. I heard her prayer one night while I was wandering in California. Then a voice came to me the second time in my life and told me if I do not go home to my mother I will die out in California!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately went to the greyhound station and placed a collect call to my wonderful mom. Well little my little from that time on I grew rich. Today I collect welfare while living in my own mom's home. I actually rent from my own mom who gets p'd and annoyed by my rants. However she loves me like the only person who can love me. Imagine your own son killed someone. Well that is how my mom feels about me#!! You know it is not right but it is your own flesh and blood..

Today all the law enforcement people knows my record. I have zero privacy. The eyes are everywhere..

One step in the wrong direction and I am gone. No second chances like mommy dear wants.

Last edited by Japo; 26-02-2017 at 12:16 PM.