Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-02-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
Toxik
Game Wizzard

This is quite interesting and original freeware MMOG-a thing you won't see on every corner.

Anyone can get a planet(server) and create whatever he wants(mostly) long-term economy,CTF,team wars...

I dont feel like making long descriptions so heres link:The universal(Make sure you look at related links on that page)

And if you feel like joining,meet me on Sabrada(long term econ world) sometimes-with enough pepole we will take over... :evil:
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik
Old 22-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

I somehow can't really get used to this game. It is kind of "not-user-friendly". It would've been way better if they would take out all that space-traveling stuff. It is really, really bothersome to gather a huge load of credits, just to afford enough fuel for a planet you wanna visit.

Then, navigating in space is somehow really difficult.

And finding good planets is difficult, too. The first time I landed on a planet I had like no clue at all what I should be doing now.

Overall, the game has some great potential, but the whole useless spacetraveling stuff really pulls it down. If it was Noctis-like space travelling it would've been a lot better.
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy
Old 23-02-2006, 08:20 AM   #3
Toxik
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andy@Feb 23 2006, 12:31 AM
I. It is really, really bothersome to gather a huge load of credits, just to afford enough fuel for a planet you wanna visit.

Then, navigating in space is somehow really difficult.

Yeas it is somewhat user-unfriendly-none tells you hat to do..for example,you can use finpro drive to immediately transport to some planets

The space-trade is not compulsory btw,but it helps you-just get infimp drive and youre okay

also,if youre new to any world,try to log in when theres somebody in there already so you can get some help
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik