Toxik
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Danial@May 2 2006, 03:47 PM
Does anyone have all the codes for it?
AFAIK it has random generator,so no codes for you
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik
Old 27-06-2006, 06:37 PM   #42

Why I have different codes if I use DosBOX than if I execute it directly with WinXP?

Old 28-06-2006, 08:52 AM   #43
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Read the post above yours, dude. Random generator.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-07-2006, 08:17 AM   #44

Yeahh gread oldies...

Does anyone ever get 100% food in every level? Will you the great one who have done it write a walkthrough? please inform us in this forum...

Old 03-08-2006, 05:21 AM   #45
Njoy

Using XP I can start the game but it hangs erratically, sometimes obeying commands and sometimes not - V V annoying. Did you ever find a way to fix it?

Old 03-08-2006, 12:13 PM   #46
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I strongly suggest you use DosBox instead of trying to run the game under Windows.
You can download DosBox here.

If you have any problems with it, try having a look at the official FAQ on the DosBox site.
Basic Setup and Installation
Command Line
Z instead of C at the command prompt
Internal Programs (important, especially MOUNT)
Most of the stuff in there is not really needed, but youb would do best to familiarize yourself with the specific topics I linked to.
The mounting of your DosBox games directory, switching the promt to the emulated C: drive and clearing the screen from previous commands can all be executed from the [autoexec] section of dosbox.conf, so you won't have to re-type them every time round.
Frontend programs can help running DosBox with varying configurations for different games.
For both a more accessible user interface and oldschool feel, you can use Norton Commander (get it from our programs and utilities page - scroll down to the bottom to find it). NC might seem awkward at first, but in fact it is a very functional genuine DOS era file manager frontend. It has a plethora of functions that will help you in navigating around the directories, while still retaining the command prompt.

Though all of this might seem complicated, it's very easy once you get used to it. So remember:

DON'T PANIC!!!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 05-08-2006, 08:26 AM   #47

Hey, could someone help me with the real stage after the boss, where you can find the flyer? I have some troubles there. 1* How can you get to the secrets directly under the start? 2* Has it something to do with the flyer? 3* Do you have to get the flyer with the help of the bees? 4* How do handle the flyer?
It would help me much. Thanx in advance!!

Old 05-12-2006, 06:21 PM   #48
nnn

Gah I played this to death 10 years ago and only once did I get to level 10 with all those platforms flying up, now I died there again it so bloody impossible, anyone have hints how to pass it ?

Old 12-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #49

What can I say... u need to have at least 20 lives when you first play that stage.
Then you just have to memorize all the moves.

I completer that stage 6months ago and i can still remember exactly how it goes.

Good luck.

Old 20-01-2007, 04:00 AM   #50
Muhammad Abdul Aleem
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black_raider @ Feb 1 2005, 09:22 AM) [snapback]59887[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The game is really wonderful, also you can pick letters from the word bingo and when you have that word you will get one live extra. Also if you complete a level for a 100 % you will get a bonus level!

Someone who really likes prehistorik 2, i have finished the game for 2 times 10 years ago :angel: :w00t: k:
[/b]

Please let me know the level cheats and also how to take all the things to complete the game 100% in each level. Some thigs are either down or up which I am unable to take. Please let me know. Mail it to my email ID.
[BEEEP]@yahoo.com