Home Sweet Abandonia

Name: Charlie Sheen
Religion: Charlie Sheen

Piety : 10
Heroism : 15
Command: 15
Docile: 10
Ruthless: 50

Backstory: I'm here and I'm ready. They're not. Bring it!
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 11-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

Name: Garen, the Scourge of the Frozen Wastes
Religion: Pagan

Piety: 10
Heroism: 30
Command: 25 (Infantry)
Docile: 15
Ruthless: 20

This Pagan warlord is said to have hailed from the Northernmost reaches of the world, set forth to bring fear into the hearts of Men, whilst plundering and pillaging any land he came across.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 12-10-2011, 04:07 AM   #13
murar bonefang

Default Turn 1: Let the bodies hit the floor

Reserved for Players :
Players

Beginning of time : Turn 0
Cassian Syndel was a high official in the Royal Court, who was commissioned by the Emperor of Moldova to set up a settlement, in the island of Narthine. As with the old traditions of his land, he is an excellent Cavalry chief.
A village was set up off the Western Coast of the island, the settlement has the following:
560 people
30 slaves
20 body guards, The Royal Knights (Heavy Cavalry)
500 ducats.

Halindir Vaniarduric : After the rapid conversion of the native pagans, the Viking set up his own settlement in the northern edge of Narthine.
200 people.
50 body guards, The House guards, "Huskarls" (Axemen)
500 ducats

Dregde MacNeil, one of the original group of travelers who actually mentioned of the little known island. when he proposed to set up a new trading base, he was given a royal commission by the King
1,000 people
200 slaves
300 ducats

Jonah Rohvendohr a mercenary leader, roamed from one empire to another in search for employments. He was a well do military leader, leading his rag tag band of troops into incredulous victories. After the latest war in the continent, Jonah finally decided to settle down. Little did he know, that he was going to be a king.
300 people
50 slaves
500 ducats.

Jesus Highlander, crashed with his boat, as he was forced off his country. thankfully, as with his native land, the new settlement, was mountainous like his own homeland. The eyes of drunk was sharp enough to pick up a rock formation, that seems like a iron mine.
100 people.
20 Bodyguards (Swordsmen)
25 slaves
200 ducats.

Charlie Sheen escaped from the continent in a merchant ship after a notorious affair with the local chief's wife. He was left stranded with a group of natives, in the new land. They consider the white man to be their savior.
1,500 men

Garen, the Scourge of the Frozen Wastes true to his name is a general who struck fear in the hearts of the strong and the mighty. While making their way into the new world, they reached this isle, that was inhabited by cannibal natives, which killed most of his crew. Garen and his men hacked their way across the natives, into the Barren Central Wastes.
150 men
150 swordsmen
7 Heavy Cavalry
- ducats

TURNS DUE IN 48 HOURS, OR WHEN EVERYONE HAS SUBMITTED THEIR TURNS.
murar bonefang is offline                         Send a private message to murar bonefang
Old 12-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #14
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Cassian Syndael - The Holy Empire of Moldova - Turn #1

Farugia - 560 people
Expenditures - 500 ducats

Military
Army

Training dummies - 2 - (murar: how do I calculate this?)
Bows - 5 - (how do I calculate cost?)

Military Personnel - 20 Royal Knights

Domestic Affairs/Economy

I order the slaves to begin building our first church, mainly from wood, but with a stone base. Materials will be gathered from the vicinity. 6 Royal Guards will supervise the works.

Proclamation

Decree

Foreign Relations

-Send an envoy to the nearest village with some of my jewellery as gifts - to establish friendly relations.
-Send an envoy back to the mainland, to request monks, a priest and additional finances, if possible. "We will rid this land of the pagan scum!"

Research

-Nearby geography.
-Fortifications.

Military

-Organize the remaining Royal Guards into 2-person patrol shifts that change every two hours (except two guards which will remain besides me).

Summary

We have come to these alien territories with a sacred responsability. We are the messengers of God, we are the messengers of peace, we are the messengers of civilization, we are the Holy Empire of Moldova! It is time we share our knowledge with less fortunate people, who before our arrival never had the opportunity to know God. Our first church is in the making - our beacon of light in these wastelands, and hopefully in the future it will be the ray of hope for all Narthine.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

Garen - The Legion of the Frozen Wastes - Turn #1

Military:

- 100 swordsmen and 1 heavy cavalryman are ordered across the stream, to the North, their mission being to explore and clear out the forest.

- 50 swordsmen now patrol a hastily made camp next to the river.

- 6 Heavy Cavalrymen are sent out in groups of two to explore the region around them: 2 groups down south and southeast, 1 group following the riverbed.

Domestic Affairs/Economy:

- The men set up camp alongside the riverbed, a few dozen of them trying their luck at hunting to survive the night ahead of them.

Garen's Proclamation

Foreign Relations:

- Propose a diplomatic dialogue to any pagan populations encountered.

Research:

- Exploring nearby lands.
- Fortifications.

Summary:

The Legion of the Frozen Wastes have already shown their fearsome intentions as they cut their way through the first signs of natives, they now settle back into a more defensive position, praying to find another foe to destroy as their riders set off into the distance.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.

Last edited by Tomekk; 13-10-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: (Made faction-name easier to read)
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 13-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #16
murar bonefang

awesome turns ...

anyways, i will also make a post in the 1st page, all weapons cost 3 ducats, heavy knights' equipment cost 10 ducts.
murar bonefang is offline                         Send a private message to murar bonefang
Old 13-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #17
Jironobou
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Skype™ to Jironobou

Jonah Rohvendohr – The Illustrious Mercenary Legion – Turn 1

Dohvenrah – 300
Total: 300
Government Expenditures: 500 ducats

Military
Army
Swords - 25 - [cost as of yet unknown]
Training Dummies - 5 [cost as of yet unknown]

Military Personnel - 0

Domestic Affairs/Economy
I order my slaves to cut the trees and scan the river/ocean whilst the 300 people set up a camp, the wood will be kept for later usage in the building of our town when we find a better site, anything found in the river/ocean will be used depending on what it is

Proclamation

Foreign Relations
-We aren't going to set up any relations just yet, we have no Military force to back us up if things turn sour

Research
-Explore the Geography of the surrounding region
-Fortification

Summary
We are here to survive, a humble ideal for a mercenary such as myself, we have set up camp and are scouting the river for cleaner water and signs of life

I've been infected with Backloggery-itis
Jironobou is offline                         Send a private message to Jironobou
Old 13-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Jesus Highlander - The Highlander Clan - Turn 1

Queensland - 145
Total Expenditure - 200 ducats

Military
No military training yet. There will be time for war later.
I sent out 3 swordsmen to explore south-east regions of the area. If they encounter any peaceful tribes or something similar, they will try to enter into peaceful negotiations with them; Ask them about the land and propose possible trade treaty; Exchange alcohol for work-force.
The rest of the swordsmen will guard the area and uphold peace and my safety.

Domestic Affairs/Economy
I order several slaves to establish a mine, as it seems this mountainside might be rich of minerals. 30 people are ordered to establish a camp site around the area, so we have at least proper place to sleep. 30 people are send to the nearby woods to chop trees. 10 people will build a still, because I cant stand being a sober and the rest will scout the nearby area, gathering food in the process.

Show Proclamation

Foreign Relations
As explained in the military, peaceful negotiations with nearby tribes if possible. Until we have a proper military, we try to persuade them to work for us, by giving them booze.

Research
-Explore the nearby area
- Better booze

Summary: *burb* *passes out*

Last edited by TheChosen; 13-10-2011 at 05:59 PM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 13-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #19
Halindir
Home Sweet Abandonia

Halindir Vaniarduric - Halindropolis

Truffleton – 200
Government Expenditures: 500

Military
Army

Training Dummies - 10 [Not sure how to calculate the price]

Military Personnel - The 50 Huskarls will do for now.

Domestic Affairs/Economy
I devide my huskarls into five groups of tens. Two of these groups will scout up along the river, and through the nearby forest together, and then split up, one to the east, and one to the west.
Another group will stay at my side, at the settlement.
The last two groups will scout through the forest to the east. They will be followed by a band of treechoppers.

In the event that my huskarls encounter natives, they've been ordered to be peaceful, and try to establish a friendly relationship with them.

The treechoppers will begin chopping down trees, while at the settlement a small harbour will be constructed, so we can get a fishing industry going.
The few farmers that came with us to Narthine have begun making small farms.

Foreign Relations
Peaceful negotiations, if any sattlements are encountered.

Research
Fortifications
Exploration of the nearby lands

Summary
Exploring and making ourselves selfsufficient in terms of food
Halindir is offline                         Send a private message to Halindir
Old 14-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #20
Abandoned Witch
I will never go back anymore

Dredge McNeill - Dredgeland Empire - Turn 1

Waldgeistehn - 510
Kishgal - 200
(Total: 710)
Government Expenditures: 100

Military
*Army*
Training Dummies - 5 (costs unknown)
Swords - 5 (costs unknown)
Bows - 5 (costs unknown)

Military Personnel - 0

Domestic Affairs/Economy
I had sent all my slaves to harvest trees from forests and gather food from animals, build a town hall in the middle of my kingdom, build a barracks, and build a port at the land near the ocean so faraway travelers would visit my kingdom.

I also ordered them to build a granary to store some resources.

In some situations when my slaves encounter natives, I will make peace with them, and find some treasures out of it.

Foreign Relations
All foreign relations are peaceful.

Research
Mining
Explorations of nearby lands and villages

Summary
Exploring in times of town expansion.

Last edited by Abandoned Witch; 14-10-2011 at 05:01 AM.
Abandoned Witch is offline                         Send a private message to Abandoned Witch