Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
cakedaemon

Default Help me find "No Hope"

I remember this game, and I think it was called "No Hope" or something along those lines. It was an island management game. It had good sprite work, too. The island started the game with huge ice sheets on the top of the mountains, and as you got more factories, you had to increases your transport to accommodate, so you'd see tunnels be digged through the mountains and the ice melting away as temperatures increase.

Also, as the pollution level in the air rose, you'd get increasingly large black and brown clouds in the sky. It was singleplayer, and I think the menu buttons were on the top of the screen, with information about how much to invest in housing, industry, transport and things like that.

I searched for over an hour before posting here. Utopia is a close match, but it ain't the right game, unfortunately.

All help is appreciated!

Last edited by cakedaemon; 01-11-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: I'm silly. I had multiple tabs open and ended up posting this here instead of in the unknown section ;derp;
cakedaemon is offline                         Send a private message to cakedaemon
Old 01-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

http://www.old-games.com/download/4350/no-future

http://www.spiele-umsonst.de/no-future-t43.html

You found it yourself cakedaemon.

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker