Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #51
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Nov 21 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]267986[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
On other hand, Sebatianos has used Rainwife's account several times, plus Rainwife has openly announced she was leaving the forum. Therefore, the probability that it is Sebastianos circumventing his restrictions again is much higher than this actually being Rainwife returning to the forum.
[/b]
First of all it's none of your bussiness and I guess you've never been really close to anyone. We started sharing our bank accounts years ago and some people even though that the two of us being so close is reason enough for me not to get VIP, because I was able to use Seb's account - that was the only explenation I was able to read why I wasn't made a VIP.
And you're typing to Mojca. Yes, I did say I will leave Abandonia and have been gone for quite some time, but again, not that it's any of your bussiness I have asked Kosta to give me acces to the dissident forum and I have been posting. Not much, but I have.
And you are just trying to acuse Seb of something or what? In case you haven't read it closely enough the last time remeber this:
If he posts as me, he says it's him. Otherwise you wouldn't have even known about it. Why waste my time. You don't want to listen or understand. You just want to flame.
rainwife is offline                         Send a private message to rainwife
Old 21-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #52
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Now you have done the same thing danny did. Showing other people's report to people who have nothing to do with it. If nothing will be done about it, it's just another prove of how corrupt this place is.[/b]
What you are missing is that the supposed "reports" of yours have been quoted in order for other users to be able to compare them with what you have claimed just a few posts before, Puffin. Or do you prefer to be called George? Afterall, that's what you asked the mods to do in one of these messages.

Quote:
The report function is the function to use for reports, right? Then I can report it via the report function if I wish.[/b]
When you want to know why no action has been taken, you should have used PM function to contact one of the 3xBlah moderators or a forum admin.
Quote:
The post I was reporting had similar language to what I used in those reports. I thought maybe that if they thought it was okay to have other people called that without anything being done about it, they wouldn't mind if I'd use the same language on them.[/b]
Quote:
And I already explained the swearing in teh reports, I was using the same language as seemed to be okay in the post I was reporting.[/b]
What you did was waste the mods' time and insult them. Furthermore, upon seeing the content and number of your supposed reports it becomes clear that this was your actual intention.

As I said before: you don't like this forum - feel free to leave.

Quote:
And you are just trying to acuse Seb of something or what? In case you haven't read it closely enough the last time remeber this:
If he posts as me, he says it's him. Otherwise you wouldn't have even known about it. Why waste my time. You don't want to listen or understand. You just want to flame.[/b]
Quite the contrary. I saw your initial post in this thread as a trolling attempt towards the admins, and that was not something you attempted before.
I am also aware that Seb has only admitted that he has been using your account to post on the forums after doing that several times.

While I once had quite a lot of respect for him both as a person and moderator, Sebatianos has proven himself to be very efficient at destroying his own reputation. Now all I have for him is disgust, and for that he can thank none else but himself. Feel free to tell him that.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-11-2006, 03:38 PM   #53
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Nov 21 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]268037[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Now all I have for him is disgust, and for that he can thank none else but himself. Feel free to tell him that.
[/b]
Now that's a flame!!!
Old 21-11-2006, 03:43 PM   #54
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

I have report this post. This is a second post writen by the_fifth_horseman i reported. There is no feedback till now :blink:
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 21-11-2006, 03:46 PM   #55
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

What it really is is my opinion on who he was and who he has now become. You're free to interpret that any way you want.
But no, I'm not trying to flame him. I never hated Seb, and I doubt I'm suddenly going to. I simply lost all respect for his person after he started that little hate campaign of his.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #56
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

And how is this any different from what Moli (Puffin) said about Danny? Yet that was flaming <_<
Old 21-11-2006, 03:52 PM   #57
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Romano @ Nov 21 2006, 05:43 PM) [snapback]268040[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have report this post. This is a second post writen by the_fifth_horseman i reported. There is no feedback till now :blink:
[/b]
And there will be none. You started a discussion where knifes are being thrown back and forth, why the outrage of what it has turned to? You wanted open discussion and no locking, democracy and freedom of speech. There you have it....

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 21-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #58
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You might want to note that I did not use any insults towards him.

What George did was:
Quote:
Danny, you should *dirty word* die.[/b]
Quote:
Or are you too thick headed to understand that? Go to hell you miserable little brat.[/b]
Quote:
Dear Danny. I don't like you. As a mod, you've broken the trust I'm supposed to have in you. You're not a good role model like a moderator should be. As far as I know, you got your position by kissing asses, while at heart you really are the little bigmouthed spammer. My personal opinion is that you have way too much powers, and you abuse them.[/b]
Quote:
Are you just a kid, Danny boy?[/b]
If Sebatianos wants to discuss my opinion of his person (as he just asked me to in a PM), I will gladly talk with him on the subject.
If he considers my previous words inflammatory and requests me to withdraw what I said, I see no reason not to do that.

-- Reed Richards
Old 21-11-2006, 04:02 PM   #59
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

I just know what I said before - I will not let anyone try to speak bad about my husband. He PMed you - man, he types fast. I guess he want's to talk to you then.

And about the posts... tohe insults to Danny (yes some of them you mentioned were) were nto in the open letter. The part you copied from the open leter were less flaming then what you said about Seb.
Old 21-11-2006, 04:28 PM   #60
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rainwife @ Nov 21 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]268049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I just know what I said before - I will not let anyone try to speak bad about my husband. He PMed you - man, he types fast. I guess he want's to talk to you then.

And about the posts... tohe insults to Danny (yes some of them you mentioned were) were nto in the open letter. The part you copied from the open leter were less flaming then what you said about Seb.
[/b]
Minus the name-calling, though...
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles