Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-01-2017, 03:13 AM   #11
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Jesus Christ!

I've been busy with a few other forums. This one game was made for Microsoft Windows XP and works natively in it. However if you have pure DOS meaning a true DOS hardware machine with high processor speed it should work too. There is a plan to increase the speed through optimization for future work coming soon! Although DOS is slow at 25mhz I'm hoping to be able to streamline it. Look for the Abandonia label too in future works.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3a77h3crs6k43/20170123

In the meantime this is the slow slow workings of Ping Pong. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 24-01-2017, 04:54 AM   #12
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/?bqu9b1ttc3sjatl
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 24-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Jesus Christ!hehe

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bqu9b1...l/PINGPONG.EXE

The pingpong game has been redone for speed and tailored especially for DOSBox 0.74 set to 3000 cycles. For higher levels you could increase the cycles or slow it down if you need to. Look for more to come!
Old 24-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #14
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/?0ge80aa5xaqe7t5

Here the canon ball can be lit up if you can touch the ball. Press 1 to release the canon ball for the left player and 2 to release for the right player.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:24 AM   #15
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/?idpw2t8w7549a5l
Old 09-02-2017, 11:47 AM   #16
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default GOD 0 AD

Here is a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kk1lwg...z/warez0ad.exe

This will work on MS-DOS true MS-DOS hardware except you have to extract two files:

JZUSINRI.0ad
JESUS.exe

Also, the hardware needs to be faster than 30mhz (preferably equal to Microsoft Windows XP speed). However the point being the software is compatible with MS-DOS 6.22 at least.

Now for this particular link I am going to put a restriction on the OS. I am going to have a prerequisite of Microsoft Windows say maybe from 2000 onwards to 10 at this point.

This is an INTRO and there is no section to sell it on GOG. So I am debuting my INTRO around a few sites right now.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:56 PM   #17
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Moved last post from the GOG thread.

Please keep the shout outs to this thread or this whole forum gets unwieldy very quickly
Old 10-02-2017, 07:54 AM   #18
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Midget View Post
Moved last post from the GOG thread.

Please keep the shout outs to this thread or this whole forum gets unwieldy very quickly
merci
Old 10-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #19
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default For DOS speed: JESUS!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nuuu0w7dc9h06/pingpong

There are two files in the download folder for ping pong. The one is an image background and the other is the main game and intro.

I have been able to increase the speed enough that it is fast enough to be tolerable for a 30mhz machine. However for faster true MS-DOS hardwares the game speed increases accordingly.

This can be played in DOSBox 0.74 or compatible with varying cycles depending on your preferences. Just please keep in mind that higher DOSBox 0.74 and compatibles are not true hardwares but merely indicates the potential of a faster hardware. So if you have a 133mhz hardware the game plays faster.

You also need both files for the game to run successfully!

Thank you.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #20
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default hard work pays off forever: JESUS!

I just wanted to give a couple explanation for my credit scrolls.

First I give credit to GOD 0 A.D.; You see... GOD has always existed. He made both good and evil. The good is known to be Jesus Christ who came down and died 0 A.D. for all his followers. According to The Holy scriptures those who choose Jesus Christ 0 A.D. are worthy of GOD the creator of all that is!

Now here is the problem. Evil cheats and usually wins in the beginning. Remember the story of Jesus Christ 0 A.D.? Jesus Christ 0 A.D. went through life without any glories except a handful of helpful people who mourned for him although Jesus Christ 0 A.D. helps many out and that's the problem... Evil wins in the beginning.

Here is the second point those who are on the good side when they die they are bless with a good name. You say what the heck is a good name when I had a bad life? The answer is your good name brings karma to your family. When you kid grows up and is hungry someone helps your kid out because your goodname is remembering in their mind that they owe you.

So you see good truly wins in the end. However evil has so many temptations. Money. Status. Power. Fortunate.

My situation is I try to eliminate the problem while keeping the good. I try to reap some kind of rewards in my life. So I choose GOD 0 A.D. The reason I added 0 A.D. to the end is because GOD favors Jesus Christ 0 A.D. in the scriptures. There are 5 states in life: Good through Jesus Christ 0 A.D., Bad through evil, middle through GOD 0 A.D., none of the above, or some combination of the above.

Okay. Now we have the benefits of each.

GOD 0 A.D.: THE CREATOR OF ALL (I don't need to say anymore).

Jesus Christ 0 A.D. not the fake one these days but the one from 0 A.D. who perform true miracles: God 0 A.D.'s only loving true son!

Evil: gets the worldly good while alive however suffers in hell for 1000 yrs.

If you are none or a combination of the above God 0 A.D. just ignores you.

Now for my software: It took me 43 years give or take of living to learn to program to the point where I get something good out. I see my biggest competitor is Quake. When I look at Quake and I have the official copy it awes me and amazes me, but it brings a scary feeling into my life. When I enter the darkness of the game I don't want to be trapped in the world!!!

So I am the opposite of Quake. You notice I bring to mind the image of GOD 0 A.D.'s family The Original Jesus Christ 0 A.D. and Mary Immaculate. That is the point of my design. It is the opposite of evil! I owe my real two parents for bringing me up on the good side of life: mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. I looked up to my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi for graduating while I didn't.