Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-01-2006, 02:11 AM   #51
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

"This is the dangerous end. You point that at what you want to die"
"Oooooh"
"When you want them to die, you pull this little sticky thing here, like this..."
BANG!
"...and theres your shooting lesson. I hope youve learned something"
"Yes, I've learned that bullets just go straight through Cammy." I said, having never averted my gaze as the bullet whizzed through her arm and clattered on the wall, not even leaving a mark.
"Well when you're a guardian of space, you have to learn to stay alive for a long time..."
"Anyway dont be stupid i know how a gun works just gimme some useful tips."
"Aim and shoot" he said, shrugging. " ok now for flying this ship..."
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 02-02-2006, 10:54 AM   #52
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

"You are joking right?" I asked with an ironic smile.
I just thought back to days I spent on F-21's in the army. And the ship I stole from Area 51's landing strip. I thought I know everything there is to be known about flying....

Boy, I was wrong. When I got into the cockpit of Vincent's ship my eyes opened wide. There was only a pilot's chair in the cockpit, nothing else. No buttons, no displays, no nothing. Not even a rudder or wheel to control the ship.
"Now what?" I asked with anticipation.
"Sit down" said Cammy and pushed me into the chair.

As my body touched the seat a strange sensation flow through my body. A display appeared in front of my eyes, just as the alien did earlier. I saw many displays and informations before me, certainly about the ship. I felt strange, like my body was the ship itself.
"Hello, Athemus. I'm Sybill. Wellcome aboard" said a calm and beautiful female voice in my head.
"Woah! I'm getting used to the voices in my head, but this is new" I smiled
"I'm the ship's main computer. What can I do for you?" said Sybill and I was just about to drop the hammer.
"You are a speaking computer?" I said smiling
"What's so funny about that? I'm a living creature just like you, but on a different plane"

"Okay dude, now show us how can you fly!" said Vincent with and ironic smile as he closed the ship's hatch.
I was more than eager to try:
"Sybill, start the engines!" I issued the order
"As you wish Arthemus." said the cyber girl and the ship started to lift from the ground...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 03-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #53
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 04-02-2006, 10:17 AM   #54
Sameeralord
Game freak

I'm back sorry for letting this topic die for a whilek:

Side note: Thanks for the very good contributions Playbahnosh, blak hole and chosen.

__________________________________________________ _______________

It seems that I'm flying the ship using teleppathy. Sybill was asking me various questions concerning directions,speed and so on. It was very easy. I thought of relaxing a bit.......

1 hour late........
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 05-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #55
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

...the ship landed back at the dock in the space station. I was amused of the ship's capebilites of flying and manuvering. With telepathy, this ship is actually ME, as I think of a direction or a manuver the ship is going that way before I realise it, amazing.
Cammy spotted an asteroid field for target practice. The weapons-system is as easy as controling the ship itself. Not harder than pulling the trigger of a pistol. I shot asteroids to smitherines one after another only using my thoughts. I used the blaster, the missiles and the arclite cannon too, some extremly robust firepower for a ship of this size.

"well now you know almost everything about this ship now" said Cammy and excanged a sinister look with Vincent as we were outside the ship.
"huh?" I was confused. There is MORE?
"Sybill...activate cloaking field!" said Vincent with a shady smile

Suddenly the ship's plating seemed to blur before my eyes and a moment later the ship...was GONE! Seeing my obvious frown Vincent and Cammy laughed. I went closer to the ship's earlier place and I bumped my head. The ship was actually there, but I couldn't see it. All I could say was: "wow... "

"Now you are ready to go" said Vincent "but there is someone you need to meet first..."

Old 21-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #56
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

"Ripheses! come here ", said Vincent and a girl came, carrying a gun with a laser beam in it.

"This is my daughter", said Vincent. Now I want you 2 to get together and defeat Sephiroth. I looked around and realised there was another ship similiar to the one he was in from where Ripheses must have come....
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 21-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #57
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

except that it was dark violet unlike mine, which was dark blue. Then Ripheses smiled at me and I smiled back too.....
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 19-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #58
Mousazz
Game freak

(i know this thread is dead for 2 years, but i couldn't resist :amused:. Hope this thread gets revived .)

You look at Ripheses and notice she's very hot. Vincent smiles, Ripheses goes into her ship and Cammy calls for herself and Vincent's third ship, but suddenly you feel an unbearable headache and pass out...

You awake in the alien's lair, which is much different now, because there are some glowing crystals in the wall around what seems to be a teleporter. The alien quickly takes your hand and pulls you near one lone crystal, which hangs over a pool of water. You see in the water what appears to be a reflection, however, for some reason you see an almost built identical teleporter, with people building the teleport.

"Everything is going just as I anticipated. The teleport is almost finished, which will connect both our dimensions. I tried to get you in contact with Ripheses, she's the key."
"The key to what?" you ask.
"To everything. To the expansion of the universe, the creation of Sephiroth, Rosie O'Donnell monster and most importantly..."

However, Sephiroth appears in the cave and unleashes a swarm of mini predators at you. The alien says:

"Go! Destroy the portal! it will create a time distruption explosion and..."

The predator's are almost upon you, and, losing balance, you fall into a pool...

Last edited by Mousazz; 19-01-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz