Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #81
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

I was mentioning the FF series and all the other clones, Fallout is definatly better than all of them, and so is BG and PS:T and all those other D&D engine games, but there's just a wealth more provided at with the consoles, besides, since when have you been engrossed in a battle where people are taking turns swinging their swords.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 29-03-2005, 04:38 PM   #82
xcom freak
Games Master

none of u convinced me.....

Do u want me to beleive that fallout is better than FF7-FF8-FFX....i dont think so....\

The best Fps is goldeneye forgot to mention it b4 and again its on console....
Whats also good on consoles is the huge screen u can use and u could easily use a gun as a pad like in Dreamcast's games.U could always play with ur friends without using any internet connection...FPS are usualy more multiplayer oriented than other genres.
XIII is a truly original game extremely faithful to its books...(the game is based on a book)

xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 29-03-2005, 04:40 PM   #83
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

You people sometimes encourage me to say very naughty words.

I am talking about quantity! Smooski! Since when are you going to play a few good games when you can play about 500 on something else? If you like turn based RPGs you go console, there are a crapload more on that system, and most of them are good.

XIII : The game is based on a comic. I'm talking about gameplay here, it was a average shooter, mmkay? That's also my opinion, all of this is.

Also, it's much easier to play multiplayer games on a PC, so I don't see your point with that one.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 29-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #84
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadlord@Mar 29 2005, 04:40 PM

Also, it's much easier to play multiplayer games on a PC, so I don't see your point with that one.
:blink:
my dear smoosky there are 3 ways to play multiplayer games on PC....
1-either LAN where u need 4PCS for u and ur friends and about 4 $ an hour....
2-ucould stick to one of ur friends him playing wasd and u using cursors (really uncomfortable) or joystick...
3-Internet costs money and nead a lot of stuff to work and u cant play most of the game u bought online coz they are all ripped.....

console u can play uo to 4 even more on Ps2 sitting in front of the Tv which is alot easier and more comfortable...And now there is XBoX live + Ps2 is developping alot of new internet based games.

So i have to say my vote goes to console.
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 29-03-2005, 04:54 PM   #85
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

This is beginning to get out of hand, situation which i foresaw since the thread's birth.If you don't stop here, i will be forced to close this topic, not only because you are breaking the rules, but to save you from a warn

last warning!
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 29-03-2005, 04:56 PM   #86
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

What? Dude, split screen is old, haven't you noticed that nearly everyone on consoles these days are waiting for their favorite games to become online compatible?

Besides, it's just so much more fun to play with a large group of people you don't know in a expansive game.

If still don't believe me play Starcraft or Diablo 2 online.

Counter-Strike

AvP

WC3

The list goes on, I it's amazing how addicted you get, I never look forward to split screen battles, I can never see what's happening, and it's too clunky and messy to set up.

K Omelet, Forget your name.
Old 29-03-2005, 04:57 PM   #87
xcom freak
Games Master

Back on topic:

Id like to rant about the fact that WoW is only an online game.....
Old 29-03-2005, 04:59 PM   #88
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

What do you mean by that?

Of course it's only online , they said they were going to make a MMORPG game.

You know, I've realized something really funny over the past years.

People who have it love it, people who don't hate it.

That's basicly the same with World Of Warcraft.
Once you start playing you are in love with it, it's freakin' amazing.
But those people that haven't experienced it are angered by the fees and the fact that's it Multiplayer only.

But seriously though, I was kinda dissapointed that they were going to make me pay for it until I played it.

Old 29-03-2005, 05:03 PM   #89
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadlord@Mar 29 2005, 04:59 PM
What do you mean by that?

Of course it's only online , they said they were going to make a MMORPG game.

You know, I've realized something really funny over the past years.

People who have it love it, people who don't hate it.

That's basicly the same with World Of Warcraft.
Once you start playing you are in love with it, it's freakin' amazing.
But those people that haven't experienced it are angered by the fees and the fact that's it Multiplayer only.

But seriously though, I was kinda dissapointed that they were going to make me pay for it until I played it.
They should at least sell the game cheap...i dont feel like emptying my whole (really small) account on a game...
Old 29-03-2005, 05:08 PM   #90
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

A damn good game though
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu