Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #11

All the key functions are explained on the main screen before you start to play.

Old 26-03-2006, 09:22 AM   #12
paulypoos
Abandonia nerd

NOTHING beats the excitement and feeling of elation when at least a dozen 2ps drop at once! (<sigh> I have such a sad life...ha ha)
paulypoos is offline                         Send a private message to paulypoos
Old 29-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #13
FirstChild

Arrow

Two things about this pinball game.

1. Very innovative idea.
2. Very poor game.

I myself am a person who loves pinball games, and have played most Pinball games that ever hit the PC market. This is an innovative little game, but as far as the actual gameplay goes, it is far below expectable. On either table you cannot really see what your goals are, most flipper shots take the ball on the same mid-air trips leading to nothing. Because of the way the table layouts are made, you can't even really aim shots. Overall I'm not very pleased with this game which first seemed like a good one.
FirstChild is offline                         Send a private message to FirstChild
Old 29-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #14
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well, I had problems aiming the first two days I was playing it too, but then I got the hang of it. The thing is, that the flippers are shorter then with most other pinball games, you have to take that into consideration and the angle is slightly steaper.

Of course the moving flippers are a real pain in the behind and there's nothing one can do about that
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 14-04-2006, 02:46 PM   #15
DemonCrab

Everytime I click on Pinball World, the actual game file, it flashes a black box and suddenly quits me out. The only thing I can truly access in this folder is the file that shows the game credits. If someone would be more kindly as to giving advice to me,
so I could actually PLAY the GAME, I would be very happy. :help:

Old 14-04-2006, 03:14 PM   #16
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

And pray tell, which operating system are you using? Isn't it so that you have accidentally missed the compatiblity info in the review and are trying to run the game in Windows XP?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #17

hi there, most games work fine here with dosbox on mac osx but this one says no ems found. does anyone know of a solution?

Old 19-03-2007, 11:16 AM   #18
nitro
Forum hobbit

You have to turn on EMS in your config file. In the [dos] section of the config file add/edit the line
Code:
ems=true
nitro is offline                         Send a private message to nitro
Old 26-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #19
saffy

I know there's supposed to be some kind of screen telling me what the controls are, but it never shows up for some reason. Can some one tell me what the controls are? I know the left flipper is the left flipper. normally the right flipper should be the right shift button on the keyboard, right? well when I press the right shift nothing happens so I'm guessing it's not it? Can someone tell me the right controls?

Old 01-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #20
punkassbitch
Abandonia nerd

Pinball games rule especially 3D ultra pinball Creep Night!
punkassbitch is offline                         Send a private message to punkassbitch