Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-03-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
BigFattyPlus

Default Old Time Travel Game

Howdy! I have been desperatly seeking a game from my middle school days and I need help. I can't remember what the game was called, but I do remember most of the plt.

You were ordered (by some kind of temporal board, they looked like aliens) to back in time and fix temporal problems and collect artifacts, all the while gathering clues to find out WHO on the board was a traitor. If you tried to guess who it was without proof (or got your guess wrong) you were exiled to a moon.

Along the way, you had to find mythical denizens of each time period (ancient Rome, prehistoric, old west. etc) and you had to select between fight, evade or use an item to defeat the or something.

I'm sorry that's all I can remember on it, but I would love if someone could help me at least figure out what it was called. I also do remember that it was educational (being that I played it in homeroom class)
BigFattyPlus is offline                         Send a private message to BigFattyPlus
Old 22-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Time Paradox?
Old 22-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Hmmm I don't think that will be the game. Though the description seems to be hitting some memory atoms in my brain. What style of game was it?
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 22-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
BigFattyPlus

That's thee problem. I can't really remember what style it was. I do remember that you navigated a map when going to different areas in the time periods. I also remember that when you fought, the character looked like he had some kind of jetsuit on.
BigFattyPlus is offline                         Send a private message to BigFattyPlus
Old 22-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

Did you browse this group already?
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/...pulation-games
RRS is offline                         Send a private message to RRS
Old 22-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Did you tried Journeyman Project?
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 22-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Falcon: The Renegade Lord?
Old 23-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
BigFattyPlus

The Journeyman Project sounds close, but the screenshots don't look like it. I remember the battle scenes were animated and not just stillshots.

But thee one part that does stick oyut is at the end when you have the evidence and you have to then pick someone sitting at a table of aliens as the person whi's the traitor.
Old 29-03-2012, 06:56 AM   #9
hunvagy
Thread Necromancer

Send a message via MSN to hunvagy

Time Commando.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #10
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

This game is still ticking many bells in my head. I seem to remember my school having this game as well, or something like it. I just can't pin anything down in my head about what it looked like or a name.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86