Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-02-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
a-dub
Lurker

Default Adventure Game / Space Insane Asylum Ship / Star Trek/Wars? / LucasArts?

Hey Folks,

Looking for some help with an ID on an old DOS adventure game. Here's what I remember:

* Point and click LucasArts style adventure game.

* Either EGA or (I think) 256 color VGA graphics.

* Set in space aboard some ship. The ship is inhabited by insane people, thus the ship comes across as an insane asylum in space.

* I think when you solve the game, you learn that it wasn't a looney bin, it's just that the computer went nuts and somehow was feeding the crew something that made them act insane, or something like that.

* I think it had the branding of a major franchise like Star Wars or Star Trek or the like, but the actual game contained very few elements from the franchise it claimed to be from.

* I really thought it was LucasArts, but I've checked Wikipedia and that doesn't appear to be so.

Any help on ID'ing this would be greatly appreciated. It's driving me up the wall...
a-dub is offline                         Send a private message to a-dub
Old 20-03-2008, 01:00 AM   #2
olemars
Forum hobbit

That is one of the missions in either Star Trek - 25th Anniversary or Star Trek - Judgment Rites.
I can't remember exactly which one as they're pretty similar, but I think it's more likely to be in Judgment Rites.
olemars is offline                         Send a private message to olemars