Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-07-2017, 09:29 AM   #281
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

It would help if I included the program... no source code either!
Attached Files
File Type: rar JESUS.rar (242.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip JESUS.zip (254.3 KB, 17 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 15-07-2017, 04:38 PM   #282
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I prayed to God of heaven and earth to always do the right thing from now on; So I asked my mom to buy me Q+bert officially from eBay. Although it is used it is the right thing to do. After all being in the software business I end up making my living selling softwares; So I do not want others to pirate my softwares!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 15-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #283
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Receipt

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Qbert Q*Bert PC Game CD-ROM 2005 (Windows 2000 XP Vista Compatible)
Item# 292158442831 $9.95 USD 1 $9.95 USD

Shipping and handling $0.00 USD
Insurance - not offered ----
Total $9.95 USD
Payment $9.95 USD

Old 15-07-2017, 06:13 PM   #284
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Well I am playing Q+bert since my mom paid for it already. Here is a photo of my highscore. I got to the 4th level. I used to play this all the time when I was 8 years old. Love this game!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qbertwon.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	2179  
Old 16-07-2017, 12:12 AM   #285
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I was reading in Charles Petzold's book "Programming Windows; first edition 1988." that some of these graphics programming uses drivers that interacts with the hardware for faster graphics like NVIDIA/ATI. For instance you would program information into a channel (eg port) and it would lightning draw a builtin function of a circle. However you need to buy the hardware like the GPU like NVIDIA or Radian X290 or water is new now. The shaders and all that are also builtin or something however I do not know how it works. I know there are manual shaders like the one your program yourself through math tablet etc. Anyways either you buy a hardware like NVIDIA/ATI to get you the graphics co processor to speed up your game drawings to life like or your make one yourself. Of course it might take a littlke time since it is work you are doing from scratch. It took me over forty years to learn how to rotate a 3D cube in real space and dimensional area. You can see all sides at the same time!
Old 16-07-2017, 04:15 AM   #286
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Well I might have a tribute to my old friends coming up. I don't know. I made Tic Tac Toe for DOS years ago and now with my newly acquired opposite of skills I am attempting it on Windows! Did you know I did a test on Windows 3.11 and it worked? Seriously now I might end up having to pay for all these softwares that I used even if it is only 1 time to check. Oh... I also downloaded the pirated Windows 95 and my software works. So God was telling me in a voice in my brain that since you did not pay for it you need to give your software out for FREE to be even. But I'm scared because Moses back in the days heard a loud voice from the clouds while mine is a like self talking voice in my mind. Maybe it is just my self conscious talking to me. In other words my angel and self conscience is telling me to be fair. Either way you might end up getting it for free. Notice I didn't stress it the second time.

Time to completion: Unknown and unspecific maybe never.
Old 16-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #287
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default TTT (Tic Tac Toe) preview rush one

Well in a hurry I've decided to rush you a two player TTT game! It is not much however it is unique to me. It is basically TTT without the hoopla. So if you are willing to do some thinking then hopefully you'll have some fun with it. I like for the simple reason that it is simple and fun to play. It is unique and isn't your regular TTT.

This should work for Windows 3.11 all the way to Windows XP.

This is planned for sale in the future with the exception of those who want it for free here. You hopefully can buy it on eBay with my signature religious disc prints! I figure I'd pay a couple people back for allowing me to download Win3.11 etc. After all I have a lot of fun so hopefully you will with my softwares too.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (7.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 16-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #288
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Well it is a nice Sunday afternoon... church day that I rarely go but anyhoo... here is my further developed TTT that is already for presale on eBay ($20 USD freeship). No whisles at this point in time. Just the bare bones. I really stress BONES#

Hope all of you like it because I will eat out of the trash if you don't. hehe

Oh... the tribute is anyone who is a God loving person is my friend!!! May parents always taught me that along with my two sisters. Just don't tell them I love them. They might feel obligated. hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (8.5 KB, 19 views)
Old 16-07-2017, 10:01 PM   #289
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well watching A PixelTHING's latest I feel my games are inadequate! However I continue to honour both my real parents for raising me up to keep trying. I thought my TTT game was something until I saw the XBOX game. I guess my 2D will never amount to anything however my living mother hopefully is not disappointed in me for continuing to try to live up to the hype that I've put on my game.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:13 PM   #290
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

I saw Mystvan's offer recently and I like the one church scene where the light shined so bright it blinded me for a moment until I lost consciousness. But don't worry about me. I'm okay now. Whew!