Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #11
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Korsibar@Apr 2 2005, 05:23 PM
How to throw JAVELIN?! I use spacebar but i couldnt get right angle when my speed is upon 16 kmh
Hit enter as fast as you can to gain speed. Then just before you reach the line, HOLD space bar for a certain time, which will quickly increase the angle. 45° should theoretically give the best results, though I remember getting decent results with higher angles (following about the diagonal of the rectangle in which the angle is shown).
Old 12-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #12

for the debbuger question go here
troubleshooting

Old 23-04-2005, 01:39 PM   #13
Miro

Hello :bye:

I love Summer Challenge as well :w00t:

I beat all opponents

Is it possible to throw javelin over 100m without foot fault
Is it possible to jump 250cm in high jump

I don't have other problems

Are there other great challenges/games (winter, summer, olympic,...) around I just love olympics :w00t:

Miro.

Old 23-07-2005, 10:04 PM   #14

I'm sure I'd enjoy this game with my friends... IF the sum. file actualy did what that post clamed... i cant even play the game with out that ticket number ju... thing.

Old 12-08-2005, 02:20 PM   #15
darth_phobos

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormer@Apr 3 2005, 06:01 PM
I can't play both winter and summerchallenge. The game starts fine, but when in the main-menu and after selecting "training" or "tournament" the game crashes and it states:

"Please remove your debugger before runnig the games: Winter Challenge"
The same goes for the summer challenge....

What can I do to let this game run as it should, since I have no idea whatever that debugger might be.
I run normal windows98, let me know...

cheers!
stai cool.you have do enter the setup (winter and summer and there only press OK)
in-game setup.teh problem is the sound card (unknow at that time)
darth_phobos is offline                         Send a private message to darth_phobos
Old 12-08-2005, 02:25 PM   #16
darth_phobos

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jul 23 2005, 10:04 PM
I'm sure I'd enjoy this game with my friends... IF the sum. file actualy did what that post clamed... i cant even play the game with out that ticket number ju... thing.
chill out.....all you have to do is enter the sum.bat file => a screen of mea culpa appears =>press enter several times
darth_phobos is offline                         Send a private message to darth_phobos
Old 30-09-2005, 10:56 AM   #17

A great game for its time. The most events are in 3D-view. A very good "sequel" of Epyx´s popular "Summer Games" for the C64 and "Summer Edition" for C64 and PC.
Also Accolade published "Winter Challenge".

Old 11-10-2005, 09:27 AM   #18
Harish

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@Mar 11 2004, 11:30 AM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review
Im having a problem starting the game.. im asked for some codes to start each event.. please do reply under hari_299@yahoo.co.in

Old 11-10-2005, 01:40 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest+Jan 21 2005, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Jan 21 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anonymous@Jun 24 2004, 05:52 PM
hey, where is the "ticket number"? i can't play it!! :evil:
Did you find out the ticket number ? [/b][/quote]
i downloaded the game yesterday, n i too did not know how to proceed coz i don't know the ticket no.

Old 11-10-2005, 02:03 PM   #20
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by darth_phobos@Aug 12 2005, 02:25 PM
chill out.....all you have to do is enter the sum.bat file => a screen of mea culpa appears =>press enter several times
Harish & guest: isn't the post above the solution to what you're asking? I can't check here, but have you tried this?