Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2005, 12:09 PM   #11
quatroking
[BANNED]

Read the words from that creatures so:
stopid=dipots
when i say "this is my name" i say "eman ym si siht"
quatroking is offline                         Send a private message to quatroking
Old 28-02-2005, 01:03 PM   #12
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

I started to follow this strange creatures throught endless white space.Each time you almost catch them they run away.I stoped doubting about my sanity long time ago.I just take things as they go.After long time I come to nice forest spring...When I turned back I saw just forest.And of course no strange or rare creatures.I wasnt wondering.I sit on the ground and felt....empty,empty and tired.And then I hear screaming again.And the source of it was nearby

PS:Sorry wendymaree....
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 28-02-2005, 01:08 PM   #13
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Excellent follow up, Lizard. :w00t:
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 28-02-2005, 03:12 PM   #14
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

So this time I saw it was a small woodland creature maiing all that noise, because its furry paw was caught in a trap.
*Free cute little creature from trap*
When I loosened the line around its leg I saw small drops of blood dripping down the furry paw. I felt really sentimental for the small creature and picked it up gently to carry it home.
*Inventory: 20$, Knife, Cute furry creature*
But just where is home? Lost, confused and slightly frightened because of everything that happened while I first awoke in this unfamilir surroundings I started thinking how I could determin my position. I was eagerly awayting the night, for I was hopeing to see the stars... My guiding star has never faild me yet in my numerous adventures I've been through.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 28-02-2005, 06:15 PM   #15
quatroking
[BANNED]

The ground rumbles (you think: again?!?)
A big mutant smurf appears!
smurf:
hey! i smurf you so hard, that it smurfs when you smurf in smurf village!
*you trow your knife trough his leg*
quatroking is offline                         Send a private message to quatroking
Old 28-02-2005, 09:26 PM   #16
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

The knife connects, slowly down the smurf, but he tries in vain to grab you and stop you....

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 28-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #17
Yobor
Hero Gamer

......when suddenly Gargamelle's foot comes crashing through the trees, stomping the life out of the poor mis-understood smurf. You trip and fall into a lake. So startled you are, that you sink all the way to the bottom. You come upon an underwater village.... of Snorks. But by now you are remembering you have to breath, and.......
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Old 28-02-2005, 11:52 PM   #18
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

I'm a villain, not a hero. I tell the damsel in distress who screamed to take the 10 bucks, the knife, and the food, and take a hike. Mostly cause that screaming was annoying me.
:evil:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 01-03-2005, 04:43 AM   #19
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Yobor@Mar 1 2005, 09:51 AM
......when suddenly Gargamelle's foot comes crashing through the trees, stomping the life out of the poor mis-understood smurf. You trip and fall into a lake. So startled you are, that you sink all the way to the bottom. You come upon an underwater village.... of Snorks. But by now you are remembering you have to breath, and.......
*Inventory: $20, Cute furry creature*
Use $20 on Snork shop keeper
You obtained Snorkels
I used the Snorkels, wondering how they actually work since I was on the bottom of the lake. Suddenly I noticed that the Snorks were slowly advancing on me with evil grins and weapons raised...
*Inventory: Cute furry creature*
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 01-03-2005, 03:07 PM   #20
Yobor
Hero Gamer

As I back away from the Snorks, I find myself wedged into a corner. The grimey surface of the edifice next to me punctuates how grimy my blood will feel in the sand. I decide not to die just yet. As one Snork rushes, I bluff and it flies past, right into the wall. The crunch of his skull thoroughly frightens all the other Snorks, and they back off. I make my way cautiously down the 'street', avoiding contact with the other occupants of this underwater prison. As I swim through the water, I marvel at the fresh and wild waterscape, the manta rays flitting through the murky depths, the clown fish frolicking, safe from danger amid there anemones. Off in the distance I hear the BOOM of a whale and the answer of its mate. Suddenly, the fish dart back into their holes, and a large boat looms over head. The whir of its engines deafens my ears, and I make my way back to the surface.
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Closed Thread