Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2006, 12:58 AM   #11
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by The Good Soldier Švejk@Mar 23 2006, 02:07 AM
@Chuck the plant
No fun.I visited a doctor after startet to beleve this.He said i still have all my senses.Then i showed him this Printed pics.Then i said "HAHA!!! I am not insane and still beleve this!It MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!.He said "God...................is that really true?" i said Yes!Then i posted here!
I meant a doctor of psychology or at least of medicine... not some witch-doctor that prescribes pot as a sedative...
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 23-03-2006, 01:02 AM   #12
SirPeter
Abandonia nerd

LOL
Good story.

What about the magma?
SirPeter is offline                         Send a private message to SirPeter
Old 23-03-2006, 01:04 AM   #13
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

It was a medicine doctor.He asked me some psychological questions, and said:"I am glad to say, Everything is Normal with you".

And there IS a moon.

BUT i does not have an impact on the water level, the water level would be always so, even without moon.

The magma is under a second "Hull" in there is no hole.There are certain channels (Like pipes) througt the magma passes to the vulcans.And "Hollow, or inner-Earth" is not very big.It is in fact very small compared with the surface.

Till now, no one of you had a SERIUS thing, bacause the Hollow Earth thing can not be true!Think next time before you ppls post more useless stuff!
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk
Old 23-03-2006, 01:20 AM   #14
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Please, stop spamming misinformations.

We all know there is a hole in the ozone layer above the arctic. Those pictures you have here are simply showing that.

Please go to sleep and watch out for the hangover tomorrow.
Old 23-03-2006, 01:27 AM   #15
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

Thats how the Ozone hole looks like?

Wierd.

Well, THATS a information that proves it's maybe not true.

Do the ozone hole really looks so?Other Pics?

I can't beleve that the last pic shows the ozone hole?

REALLY?

and......WHY MARS HAS A OZONE HOLE? :crazy:

If ANYONE has a a explain of the mars thing, AND other ozone hole pics from space, i believe it!!!
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk
Old 23-03-2006, 01:33 AM   #16
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I thought Mars is known for it's fearsome storm activity?

If I didn't know better, I would rather say it's a big ice patch on top of the planet... Much like an artic pole on Earth.
Old 23-03-2006, 01:45 AM   #17
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

A BIG hole from impact of a Asteroid filled with ice....................

Now, how about other pics from ozone hole from space?

Just, so i can be sure its all not true.............i already beleved this.......................
Old 23-03-2006, 02:03 AM   #18
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

(Clearly mentally disturbed soldier guy on soapbox podium): Hallelujah!! Rejoice, disciples of God, for the Earth is hollow!!
(Milling crowd): Who cares!?!
(Soldier guy): Huh? :blink:
(Crowd): What are you deaf and stupid? We said "WHO CARES"!
(Soldier guy): Well, umm, err... Scientists! Yes that's right, scientists! Scientists care!
(Small group to the left of the crowd): No we dont! What are you talking about?
(Soldier guy): What?! Well... well you should care! You shall pay for your insolence! May the lord smite you all with a thousand bolts of thunder!!
(Guy at the back): Yeah whatever... bloody prophets...
(Good samaritan: Come on then, lets get you somewhere warm, with food, and friends. Yes, lots of friends.
(Soldier guy): But the Earth is hollow...
(Good samaritan: Yes of course, I believe you. We all believe you. Now come along, watch your step...
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 23-03-2006, 02:11 AM   #19
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

@BlakhOle

That's NOT friendly!You are NOT insane just because you are open for new! :ranting:

That "Hollow Earth" theory is around in the net for AGES now, and as i saw this pics with the hole in earth i of course believed it!!!The last pic i have postet in my first post REALLY looks like a hole in Earth!!!

And i STILL belevie it, i Will NOT drop it till someone posts a pic af the ozone hole from space wich is NOT one of my pics i already posted!!!And wich is NOT a computer generatet visualiation......................

But now, with that ozon stuff....................i must laught over your story by myself!!!!!

But to be sure i still need some ozon pics.............................well i will look for them.BUT all pics from forum members are happy welcome!!!
Old 23-03-2006, 02:15 AM   #20
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by The Good Soldier Švejk@Mar 23 2006, 03:11 AM
@BlakhOle

That's NOT friendly!You are NOT insane just because you are open for new! :ranting:

That "Hollow Earth" theory is around in the net for AGES now, and as i saw this pics with the hole in earth i of course believed it!!!The last pic i have postet in my first post REALLY looks like a hole in Earth!!!

And i STILL belevie it, i Will NOT drop it till someone posts a pic af the ozone hole from space wich is NOT one of my pics i already posted!!!And wich is NOT a computer generatet visualiation......................
LOL Sorry Im still getting over what you said to my friend. Feel lucky, because ive got so much funny stuff i could add to that, but think I'd rather stay on abandonia than start a flame war.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Closed Thread