Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-04-2005, 08:32 PM   #81
kergillian

Send a message via AIM to kergillian

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr_Jekyll+Apr 30 2005, 06:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dr_Jekyll @ Apr 30 2005, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SerialK@Nov 7 2004, 02:39 PM
The thing about an adventurer knowing the password means that if you explore the entire map, the plates you need to weigh down will be revealed.
* * At the top center of the map there are two teleporters and a sign that tells you to choose very carefully. That's because the top teleporter will trap you forever, I think. The bottom one takes you to a series of 4 rooms on the right of the map.* Make sure you uncover all of the rooms entirely.
* * When you get to the last room on the level, look at your automap and weigh down the plates with runes that look like the shape of the hidden rooms you discovered.
There's something about this level..When I find those 2 teleporters one of them is taking me to a secret room,and then to another and so on,but at the end I'm stuck in the room on the left side of the screen with a secret door.I know it is opened when you stand in the corner of the room,but whenever I move from there, door gets closed again.What should I do? [/b][/quote]
Drop a skull or some bones (Or an extra sword or what ever...) on the pressure plate. Thar will keep the door open.
the moon is the earth's satellite and cirles around it at an average distance of 239,000 miles. the moon is 2,160 miles in diameter, which makes it just over one-third the size of the earth. although the moon is made of much the same kind of material as the earth, there is no air or water, so that it cannot contain any known life..... untill now
kergillian is offline                         Send a private message to kergillian
Old 01-05-2005, 07:56 AM   #82
Guest_Nemesis

I wasn´t able to use the fountain. Of course that was my first thought, but I just can´t use it. Bug?

There´s a paper on lvl 21 which tells you of 2 special combinations, which each opens up one special room to teleport to. Didn´t find anything that got me further though. And still am diseased.

Old 01-05-2005, 03:33 PM   #83
Roo

I don't know how to cure the disease, but the way I avoided it was to kill e mud things with projectile majic (light bolt or fire) before they get you with the disease. Just make sure you have a save file to go back to if you get the the disease. I hope its not to late
I am so stuck on lev 22. I'm sure I've tried everything but I know better after playing the previous. If anyone has any tips I'm open to suggestions

Old 01-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #84
Roo

OK for those who are stuck on lev 22 if you didnt find the parchment with the codes for the four switches or dont know how to use them. (vxxv) (xvxx) When you try the codes nothing will happen immediately but the portal in the top right hand corner of the room will bring you somewhere different. I hope that helps

And for the player that is using xp and having problems with slow graphics if you are using a generic video card it might be a little choppy. xp originally wasn't the best OS for gaming. I'm using xp but have an mx 440 vid card which in itself was the best 2 years ago but there are way better ones available now for under $150
But don't take my word for it I'm no 'computer geek'

This game is a very nice surprise. I couldn't get this far without these postings

Old 02-05-2005, 03:19 AM   #85
Guest_Nemesis

Hey Roo,
of course I made a failsave before getting diseased. But stupid me accidently oversaved it.

You didn´t figure out what the levers in the hidden rooms (the ones you can only access with the correct combination of levers) do, did you? You´re not further?

Being diseased is quite a nuisance but you can play the game even while being diseased. Still need to get to lvl 23.

Concerning the Laptop problem: I currently play on a veeeeery old Laptop, too. Got a Rage lt pro agp 2x still no prbs running the game (under win98).

Old 02-05-2005, 11:39 AM   #86
behr

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Nemesis@May 2 2005, 03:19 AM
Being diseased is quite a nuisance but you can play the game even while being diseased. Still need to get to lvl 23.
I would swear that i "used" the fountain and it worked. I also had left my weapons (sword, axe and crossbow) in the first room before the red line in case that made a difference. No idea if it does... Sorry it didn't work out for you!

Old 02-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #87
Rain
Lurker

Hey everyone,
ok i am having a serious problem trying to destroy these statues. I'm standing on the pentagram on the hell level and i have demoncrusher but i just can't figure out how to use it. Can anybody tell me exactly how to go about doing this? it's driving me crazy!

thanks!
Rain is offline                         Send a private message to Rain
Old 03-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #88
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighthero@May 3 2005, 12:30 PM
How come i cannot kill this monster on level 4, i've tried to kill it with an axe,sword,knuckles and the crossbow but it says that my attack is ineffective.
I've tried to elude it but it seems i'm also stucked in this level, can someone tell me how to kill this monster and how to go on level 5?
Are you speaking about the lamia (half-snake, half woman)? In that case, the crossbow would be the only weapon that can harm her, but of course you'll need crossbow arrows for that.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:20 PM   #89
Zapper

Send a message via AIM to Zapper Send a message via MSN to Zapper Send a message via Yahoo to Zapper

Help!
Stuck on level 10. Found 4 levers and weighted down a bunch of
pressure plates. Pulled all 4 levers and got nowhere....

Is there some particular combination of levers to find the ladder
down?

Have looked everwhere for secret doors...think I found them all

"One thing we all know is were gonna die and were doing the best we can right now with what we got which isn't much because mentally, physicaly, spiritualy were getting broke everyday i mean it's just... ya know a hit to the head everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday and i wouldn't have it any other way and neither would anyone else" -Shawn Crahan-

Loose Change
Zapper is offline                         Send a private message to Zapper
Old 04-05-2005, 12:15 PM   #90
Aveiron

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighthero@May 3 2005, 12:30 PM
How come i cannot kill this monster on level 4, i've tried to kill it with an axe,sword,knuckles and the crossbow but it says that my attack is ineffective.
I've tried to elude it but it seems i'm also stucked in this level, can someone tell me how to kill this monster and how to go on level 5?
[size=7]
Yuo need to find a magic sword in the same level. It's in secret room in the right side of the map.