Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #91

aveiron, go to the level that you found the first statue on. then go to each level below that one and every level that you did not find a statue search them. I know the one in the minotaur room is a little hard to find. I cant guess off the bat which other one you are missing may be at. youll find them with some work

Old 05-05-2005, 10:45 AM   #92
Guest_Nemesis

How do you find the damn Lady on Lvl 22? I already used the 2 combinations from the paper and switched the levers in the other 2 rooms but still no idea how to continue.

Concerning the level 10: I think there was no special riddle or anything. Just secret doors. There are some corridors running from east to west. And the one going down to level 11 is in the middle of the map, the secret door leading to it is on it´s SE side. Sorry can´t describe it any better.

Old 05-05-2005, 01:27 PM   #93
Dr_Jekyll

Can someone send me the password for level 9?I think I've found everything,but still can't open the last door
Dr_Jekyll is offline                         Send a private message to Dr_Jekyll
Old 06-05-2005, 09:01 AM   #94
Miss Vanilla

Dr. Jekyll. Look at the map, if you have fully discovered the level, you'll see that the rooms with teleports looks like some of the figures on the floor in front of the door. Press down those plates and watch the magic
Miss Vanilla is offline                         Send a private message to Miss Vanilla
Old 06-05-2005, 03:01 PM   #95
Dr_Jekyll

Yes,but some of them doesn't look like any of the plates.Are there any secret doors in this rooms?I couldn't find it
Dr_Jekyll is offline                         Send a private message to Dr_Jekyll
Old 06-05-2005, 05:48 PM   #96
Zapper

Send a message via AIM to Zapper Send a message via MSN to Zapper Send a message via Yahoo to Zapper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr_Jekyll@May 6 2005, 03:01 PM
Yes,but some of them doesn't look like any of the plates.Are there any secret doors in this rooms?I couldn't find it
Thanks Dr Jelyll and Miss Vanilla for your comments and insite...

Are we really talking about level 10? My current map shows 4 levers essentially
at the four corners of the map. There are 5 teleporters on the north part of the map along with 6 pressure pads. There are 2 teleporters and 1 pressure pad on the SE part of the map. The floor is covered with small rose and white tiles...any pattern on the floor would be almost obscure (although i've unsucessfully tried).

I've searched all of the hallways with "search" (the s key) and the reveal spell...
I got zip...(I've overlooked something i'm sure)

Any additional help would be appreciated...

Tnx

Zapper
"One thing we all know is were gonna die and were doing the best we can right now with what we got which isn't much because mentally, physicaly, spiritualy were getting broke everyday i mean it's just... ya know a hit to the head everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday and i wouldn't have it any other way and neither would anyone else" -Shawn Crahan-

Loose Change
Zapper is offline                         Send a private message to Zapper
Old 08-05-2005, 03:42 PM   #97
Zapper

Send a message via AIM to Zapper Send a message via MSN to Zapper Send a message via Yahoo to Zapper

I can't believe i've missed somthing on level 10. I need to find out how to
get off this level...I guess I'm just not good at puzzels...this level is really
one to me. If somone who has finished this level would look back at the
map for level 10 and would tell me how to find the last door for this level.

Thanks...
"One thing we all know is were gonna die and were doing the best we can right now with what we got which isn't much because mentally, physicaly, spiritualy were getting broke everyday i mean it's just... ya know a hit to the head everyday everyday everyday everyday everyday and i wouldn't have it any other way and neither would anyone else" -Shawn Crahan-

Loose Change
Old 10-05-2005, 04:07 PM   #98
Aveiron

Quote:
Originally posted by Murray@Apr 29 2005, 02:18 AM
Guys, I'm in a little trouble here. A reached the 25th level, there is a door that requires a key, and I cant find it.

And I have only four statues. Where is the last?

There was one in the lake, 2 in the minotaurs, one in the lava. But where is the other? Which one is the Undead level?

Maybe it is in the abysm level?

Thanks for the previous advices.
1 in the level 15
1 level 16
1 level 19
in the level 17 I find only 1 statue in the secret passage (SW) with fire trap. Where is the other?

Old 12-05-2005, 01:24 AM   #99
Zapper

This is an aside for level 10...I finally figured out level 10. Note the position
of each of the 4 levers on level 10 before you activate the lever. I made
a mistake and wrongfully acxtivated a lever twice. I replayed the level and was
sucessful...Happy days...

Loose Change
Old 12-05-2005, 12:22 PM   #100
Guest_Nemesis

Hey Aveiron

Could you plz tell me how to visit the Lady on level 22?!?