Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #61
The Spider Mastermind
Forum hobbit

^There's the top candidate post for deletion.

#2 candidate shall be my reply.

Wait, so that's you starting the first thread calling someone out to flame them, despite the fact that that's against the rules on 60-70% of internet forums, is it? And all your internet problems are everyone else's fault?

You fail at life, kiddo.
The Spider Mastermind is offline                         Send a private message to The Spider Mastermind
Old 31-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #62
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

no..he's only confused...we must help him.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #63
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cwaazy P3nguin @ Jan 31 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]277332[/snapback]</div>And may I ask what is(was) your nick on those boards? Just curious. Because if those scoundrel are you, causing disturbance on all those board, well it IS sad. And it was YOU who made that "sad reality" happen around you. If you wanted to prove YOUR truth with those links... well kid, you just failed at that miserably. You just proved OUR point, that you are a threat to yourself and a nuisance to the forum community in general...

Quote:
Anyway, I'm off to discuss retro gaming...
[/b]
Yeah, you do that. And while you are at it, you may too please get annoyed and wreak havok, so we can ban the hell outta your hiney. Don't listen to a dozen veteran forumers, who only want's to help you. Don't consider what we said... you know what? go ahead and ruin your life all you want...

Meh. Well gentleman, I think this was a prime example how futile it is to help these kinda "penguin" people with reasoning... I feel like I need a long shower.... <_<

Quote:
Originally posted by David86
Can't you see, David? We did try to help him, but it's no use... give it up dude, there are some people who don't deserve our help... :tai:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 31-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #64
Fenril

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Jan 31 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]277344[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cwaazy P3nguin @ Jan 31 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]277332[/snapback]
And may I ask what is(was) your nick on those boards? Just curious. Because if those scoundrel are you, causing disturbance on all those board, well it IS sad. And it was YOU who made that "sad reality" happen around you. If you wanted to prove YOUR truth... well kid, you just failed at that miserably. You just proved OUR point, that you are a threat to yourself and a nuisance to the forum community in general...

Quote:
Anyway, I'm off to discuss retro gaming...
[/b]
Yeah, you do that. And while you are at it, you may too please get annoyed and wreak havok, so we can ban the hell outta your hiney. Don't listen to a dozen veteran forumers, who only want's to help you. Don't consider what we said... you know what? go ahead and ruin your life all you want...

Meh. Well gentleman, I think this was a prime example how futile it is to help these kinda "penguin" people with reasoning... I feel like I need a long shower.... <_<

Quote:
Originally posted by David86
Can't you see, David? We did try to help him, but it's no use... give it up dude, there are some people who don't deserve our help... :tai:
[/b][/quote]

lolol.

I always enjoy to see some good trolling, and I admit I partaken in some rightous trolling myself, albeit on more seriously themed boards. Its an art really.

One thing that always made me laugh was people making attacks at "trolls" using arguments to do with maturity. The irony kills me. Where I come from maturity walks hand in hand with a very thick skin
Fenril is offline                         Send a private message to Fenril
Old 31-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #65
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

I've made threads like this before, and they've all been....What's the word?....Oh yeah, controversial.
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted
Old 31-01-2007, 09:46 PM   #66
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fenril @ Jan 31 2007, 11:34 PM) [snapback]277356[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I always enjoy to see some good trolling, and I admit I partaken in some rightous trolling myself, albeit on more seriously themed boards. Its an art really.

One thing that always made me laugh was people making attacks at "trolls" using arguments to do with maturity. The irony kills me. Where I come from maturity walks hand in hand with a very thick skin
[/b]
huh?

I suggest you read the whole thread before you rush into conclusions...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cwaazy P3nguin @ Jan 31 2007, 11:41 PM)</div>
Quote:
I've made threads like this before, and they've all been....What's the word?....Oh yeah, controversial.
[/b]
and you are surprised I guess?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 31-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #67
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Ok, ok..but remember that he have done only 4 posts on Abandonia...give him an opportunity.

Hey P3nguin...don't throw away your last chance, understand?

Playbahnosh, I see the evidence... if you want you can pm an admin, but I think the best way is to wait...
Old 31-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #68
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

I'm doing just that David, waiting... Let's see if penguin actually takes all of this into consideration... I doubt it, but please, PLEASE prove me wrong!

Other than that, I might overreacted a little bit with my last post... I'been under a lot of stress recently, and it made my calm and my judgment shake a little... well, I might be wrong, but I'm willing to give penguin a last chance... just to see how ready I am for a compromise...

penguin: Don't mess this up, will ya?

Old 01-02-2007, 07:30 AM   #69
Scatty
Treasure hunter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cwaazy P3nguin @ Jan 31 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]277332[/snapback]</div>It's all just plain ugly. Yuck. More than I wished to have seen. Maybe someone could lock this topic so that not yet more of it comes through, especially since the issue seems to be over with...
And please don't begin to insult him, it's not any useful and might just raise here what was raised on these other forums. Let's just wait and see.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-02-2007, 08:05 AM   #70
Himmler
Trollmaster General

Quote:
And please don't begin to insult him, it's not any useful and might just raise here what was raised on these other forums.[/b]
i was about to say "*meep* the *dirty word* *meep*er" but if you say so...
some people just don't deserve internet :|
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Closed Thread