Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-02-2005, 03:11 AM   #111
Mentor
[BANNED]

Great game, but one thing I didn't like was that they don't actually pronounce Vae Victus (Woe Unto The Conquered, literal translation (Latin class actually came through for me...)) properly. It should be pronounced with a "W" sound, since the Greeks/Romans didn't have a "V" sound.

But maybe they didn't like how "Wae Wictus" sounded...

Fekkers.

Anyway, really cool game. Much better than Soul Reaver in terms of story, and only Blood Omen 2 can really equal it. That new one, where Raziel and Kain team up, is just shite.

It runs just fine off the CD in XP, for me anyway. I just can't get my controller to work with it.
Mentor is offline                         Send a private message to Mentor
Old 23-02-2005, 04:21 AM   #112
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Same guest as Same Guest as Abov@Feb 23 2005, 04:06 AM
Yeah, it looks like this game has problems. Is there anyone who actually can run this? I love this site, and thanks for the effort for those who went to the trouble of uploading this and all, but I think it's a dud.
have you read all the posts in this thread yet? People have had problems in the past, but have found workarounds.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 24-02-2005, 09:01 PM   #113
AbandonBrfan

o one of the bests games if i play... one problem VERY HARD-QUESTS...I'M in the last city in the nort... the local wath i need to go is to est>>> and have a mountant of dead bodies where is he solution??
:help: :help: :help:
AbandonBrfan is offline                         Send a private message to AbandonBrfan
Old 25-02-2005, 05:04 AM   #114
See Above

Quote:
Originally posted by wendymaree@Feb 23 2005, 05:21 AM

have you read all the posts in this thread yet? People have had problems in the past, but have found workarounds.
Alas, WendyMaree, I read this entire thread about four times, to no avail. Thanks for the advice, but I fear that my case is hopeless. S'Ok, though, I'm having a great time with Castles 2. =)

Old 26-02-2005, 09:23 AM   #115

wtf?! When i press the windows key in blood omen, the screen flickers with pieces of windows, but nothing else. When i alt-tab back to blood omen, nothing happends, the controls still don't work. Is this the work of win2k? tell me! :ranting:

Old 28-02-2005, 04:13 PM   #116
Guest of Woe

Yes, this is a problem several people, myself included, have been having with this game. Nothing that I have tried has fixed this. And I've tried everything. Despair. There is no hope.

Old 28-02-2005, 10:06 PM   #117
Herville

Blast. I cannot play this game without the movies. Can someone please give me some clue where to get the other version and an emulator?

NO!

Old 28-02-2005, 10:16 PM   #118
dragonLancer
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to dragonLancer

well you can find emulaters anyware just do a search on google and you find 1000+ LOL so btw no disraspect to abandonia i love this place but i think you can find a copy at some warez site!

If anyone wants me I'll be in the Angry Dome!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
dragonLancer is offline                         Send a private message to dragonLancer
Old 05-03-2005, 12:59 AM   #119
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Isn't the one in **** also ripped from the movies/cutscenes?
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 05-03-2005, 07:21 AM   #120
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Yes, the version at **** doesn't include any movie parts either.
Can't blame anyone for trying to keep the volume down a bit, even if this means you're missing part of the story.