Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #201
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

1. Did you try Dosbox 0.63 to see if that works? (for me 0.63 does absolutely fine, haven't tried 0.65 yet)

2. What settings (# cycles, sound settings, ...) are you using for Dosbox?

3. Have you tried downloading the archive again, because once in a while something goes wrong during the download?
Old 11-09-2006, 09:27 AM   #202
simpervy

just wondering how many ship can we actually own. i mean including those in store and fleet and under construction coz i got a problem. i got a fleet of 9 ships sailing around and one being store in london. also i have 3 ships under construction. the problem is i cant add a new ship to my fleet. everytimes i add the last one either i got it as a prize after the battle or commission the brand new ships its dissapear. while if i recommision the one i had in store there isnt any problem. i have also got 14 mates and around 800 ingots of cash (including the one in the bank). hope anyone can help how to solve this problem. its really annoying coz i want to create a specialized fleet such for trading, battle and exploring.
simpervy is offline                         Send a private message to simpervy
Old 13-09-2006, 12:41 PM   #203
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Weird, sounds like a bug from your description, though I never had that.
The limit would be:
1) Max. number of ships in your fleet: 9 or 10?
2) Max. number of ships stored in port docks (I think you could only store ships in capitals): max. 5 stored per port
Old 14-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #204
simpervy

well i figure it out coz i only have about 12 port or so and the total number of ships i have is 13 i think (including being build and store). once i got the port number increase i can commission those ships which is under construction. thanks anyway another_guest.
Old 17-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #205

So to summerize I guess you CAN only have so many per port. More ports though equals more ship, yes?

Old 18-09-2006, 10:24 AM   #206
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Exactly, you can commission 5 ships in each capital. So if you discover some capitals that means you can have more ships overall.
However the fleet you travel around with is limited to 10 ships.
Old 18-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #207
blazer-glory
Forum hobbit

Thanks AG
blazer-glory is offline                         Send a private message to blazer-glory
Old 24-09-2006, 01:56 AM   #208
simpervy

its not about discovering new port. its about the number of port ally to whatever country ur game play. coz from begining u already discover all the capital port which all located in europe.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:18 AM   #209
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Maybe is bug for the ports of India, Japan and China. But i dont know.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:56 AM   #210
simpervy

just wondering if any of u who play Uncharted Water 2 ever encounter this problem. it seem once we get the number of port ally to whatever country we playing around 70, the profit of that country become minus. its happen with me. on 1st febuary 1531 i have the number of port ally to england around 62 ports with total profit (check from guild) around 32000+. on 1st of march 1531 when i get to london and check the spree of influence from the king i have 75 ports ally to me and the profit in the information from the guild become -30000+. my personal relation ship with all the country is -100 except with italy which -36 and my country relationship towards other is -30 with all the country except italy which is 20. the problem is when the country profit is at positive side, i can get 10 ingots of gold from the king and when the profit is at negative side, the gold i got from the king is varying around 8000, 10000, 12000 and sometimes i did get 100000. is there any solution for that problem.

the other question i have is, does anyone knew what is the formula of damage inflicted to enemy ship in battle. coz i have observe at once stage i can kill a caravella latina with one shot (durability 30/30) while i need 2 shots to kill hansa cog (durability 20/20). i had a sailing level of 27 and battle level of 23. thanks