Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 08:13 AM   #41
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Jul 30 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]245805[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I haven't been banned in months.
[/b]
But you do have a pretty suggestive signature.
Well, at least you didn't do a farewell speech.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 01-08-2006, 12:03 AM   #42
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

Rainwife left after it turned out that Seb has on several occasions used her account to post after his confinement to Dissident forum.
[/quote]

Well, I said I'm gone - but doesn't mean I don't come by and see what's going on...
Yes, it is spam what I'm going to write - but 5th you should get your statistics or info before you wite false accusations - I didn't leave because Seb used my account that 1 time, I left because I didn't see any point in staying...

It is true that I consider some people here dear friends of me and my husband and it's true, that this is a nice forum, so I come and see it from time to time... I wouldn't usually write anything but since my name was mentioned, I had to reply...
In the future - everyone should stick to the facts!

Have fun and all of you keep the good work up!

Bye
rainwife is offline                         Send a private message to rainwife
Old 02-08-2006, 12:23 PM   #43
auhsor
Super Freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grinder @ Jul 26 2006, 05:24 AM) [snapback]245077[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Couple of baninations:
Sebatianos, Anubis, Kon-Tiki.
Some Members left:
Playbahnosh, Puffin.
A dissident forum got opened.

You other guys, tell me if I forgot anyone or anything.

BTW - I have no idea who you are.
[/b]
Crazy! I go for a while and crazy things happen! We lost some good members there.

And yes I'm aware that most people probably don't know me I never have been much of a poster.
auhsor is offline                         Send a private message to auhsor
Old 02-08-2006, 12:30 PM   #44
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(auhsor @ Aug 2 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]246420[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Crazy! I go for a while and crazy things happen!
[/b]
It was not for a while it was about six months :bleh:

Wellcome back
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 02-08-2006, 10:44 PM   #45
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Lets get the facts straight, before this whole mess gets out of control again...

Sebatianos - left of his own free will. Then returned. Then left again. Then returned. Then left. Then joined the Dissidents - where he is working today.

Anubis - Flamed Niles - got a short suspension. Threathed Niles and the site after recieving the suspension - got an even bigger and stricter suspension for a duration of 3 days. Then he left the site. He later joined the Dissidents - where he is working today.

Kon-Tiki - Left the site - then later joined the Dissidents where he is working today.

Using the term baninations is completely false. How can they be banned when they a) left on their own accord. b) Is still working for the site?

I seriously hate it when people use wrong terminology - as it only starts this entire mess over again from the beginning.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 AM   #46
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Now, Tom, don't go over the top. I used the in fact completely wrong term baninations as a joke. It is already sorted out that the terminology was also wrong.
I have admitted and corrected the mistakes I made, and I do know about what happened to them and they are still working as dissidents, updating their games every wednesday or so.
Why did you have to dig this up again - this topic was pretty calm before that post. I don't see any reason why anyone should discuss this again.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 03-08-2006, 01:12 PM   #47
Maikel
Abandonia Homie

Yup, no need to start that all over again. It's still about Caged, though he probably left this thread. Can't blame him
Maikel is offline                         Send a private message to Maikel
Old 03-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #48
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

I actually understood that you weren't serious, Grinder - but your "joke" misinformed auhsor.

If you look over this topic, you'll see that I left your original post untouched for 3 pages - until someone misunderstood you. As would inevitably happen.

I didn't start anything over - I am trying to end false info spreading around. Especially when there wasn't a reason to start spreading it in the first place.

But seeing as this is waaay of topic - and that I have been accused of starting this whole mess and making a calm topic into... well something not calm I guess. What else could this mean?

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinder
Why did you have to dig this up again - this topic was pretty calm before that post.
So since apparently this is my fault, I am ending it. Topic closed.