Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #61
Kümmelmonster
Thumbs up Bowing to the Master

[quote=King Bountiful;463114]52400 is possible to get - I've done it twice - but it's time-consuming and the way to do it is definitely high on the wuss scale. (.. insidious completely immoral way of rule abuse ..)]

Why... that is ingenious (even though I pity all the elves who truly have to feel like the potted plant in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy."). So... the sorceress is 'solved'. What about the other characters? :-)

Old 06-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #62
gleb2005
Default i got 52032 point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kümmel View Post
Hey people! Anybody out there to beat my high score ? I offer

51960 points with but 110 followers killed (2 dragons died against Urthrax, 108
demons, giants and dragons died against Arech. Sorceress, impossible difficulty)

I reckon 52400 would be the theoretical maximum score but it seems to be
impossible to beat the last two villains without suffering casualities.
i got 52032 point
(i used raise control, clone speel, and Sorceress, impossible difficulty)

Old 12-09-2017, 01:24 AM   #63
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

It is cool that the first King’s Bounty still has fans.

I have not played this game yet, but I must admit that 1C Company did a pretty good job in sequel games. Beautiful songs, interesting history, fantastic graphics and, interestingly, the battle was of the type Strategy.

I am also amazed that some players here have excelled in their decisions so that they have had impressive results.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 26-12-2017, 09:44 PM   #64
Kümmel
Default Optimal 52400

Its rule exploiting to the edge of cheating. But it is quite possible to win a perfect game scoring 52400 points. You need the Sorceress on impossible difficulty. go to saharia early, get dragons or other strong troops, conquer the world without losing troops, leaving arech. but do not let the king promote you beyond mage. at that point you will be horribly rich and able to command about 750 to 800 elves and one other weak c morale creature, like a sprite. the trick is the combination of the rather cheap instant army spell that will yield elves for the mage, and the fact that giving up a battle will not cost score. 750 elves may kill up to 6 dragons in one shot. do that and use the sprite's turn to press 'g', forfeiting the battle prior to Arech's turn. daemons and vampires fall prey to your magic or expendable archmages or druids. repeat the instant army exploit until the dragons become managable. the fortune i built when conquering the world was lost. but also a score-wise perfect victory was mine. note: this is as tedious as it sounds. only for hard-core fans wanting to prove something.