Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-03-2019, 06:46 PM   #621
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Just to clarify my previous post: I wanted to say that after finishing the time of answering the Quiz of the Previous Day (Yesterday’s Quiz), Abandonia usually correctly informs the correct answer of the previous Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz...
Old 19-04-2019, 11:26 PM   #622
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Not actually an error, but today's screen is the same for 2 different games. So, even if you know the correct answer chances are 50% you'll pick the wrong one (which I did, of course).

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 19-04-2019, 11:40 PM   #623
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranjoHello View Post

Not actually an error, but today's screen is the same for 2 different games. So, even if you know the correct answer chances are 50% you'll pick the wrong one (which I did, of course).
Ugh... I was saying the same thing...

Quote:

Well, that would not exactly be a Quiz Error, but just a warning.

There are very few screenshots that look almost exactly the same. However, this is not the case with today's Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

I believe the 02 screenshots are indistinguishable so that your chances or odds of guessing correctly the Abandonia Daily Quiz Quiz today would be only 50%.
Good luck! And Happy Easter!
Old 19-04-2019, 11:51 PM   #624
mbgeek

Default Very hard to tell

There is a way you can tell, it was like a 'Tell the differences" puzzle but REALLY subtle ... the clue is in the text on the right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Ugh... I was saying the same thing...

Good luck! And Happy Easter!
mbgeek is offline                         Send a private message to mbgeek
Old 20-04-2019, 12:00 AM   #625
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgeek View Post

There is a way you can tell, it was like a 'Tell the differences" puzzle but REALLY subtle ... the clue is in the text on the right
Uh-Oh! Oh My Goddess!

I am getting baldie!
Old 20-04-2019, 11:23 PM   #626
kemo
Game freak

Today's is a tough one. Good luck!!!
kemo is offline                         Send a private message to kemo
Old 20-04-2019, 11:46 PM   #627
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemo View Post

Today's is a tough one. Good luck!!!
After yesterday’s “punishment”, now comes the sweet...

Or in other words, yesterday was the stick blow: for some of us poor Quiz Players. Today, it give us the carrot.
Old 23-04-2019, 01:37 AM   #628
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

I entered the right answer for the 4/22/19 quiz, even selected the name from the drop-down selection. It was still marked wrong. I chose the original one, not the remake. No special characters used.

Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist
Old 23-04-2019, 11:08 PM   #629
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondfist View Post

I entered the right answer for the 4/22/19 quiz, even selected the name from the drop-down selection. It was still marked wrong. I chose the original one, not the remake. No special characters used.

In fact, this case was not a Quiz Error. It was the same case of the Quiz of 04/19/2019 in which the screenshot was very similar to the other and caused confusion.

So I ask that when you comment on similar cases, you refrain from mentioning one of the possible answers in your posts, as it would be very frustrating if Non-Quiz Player users get the correct answer without any effort because of the spoilers.

Well it was not my intention to offend and / or criticize you, but only comment without any kind of spoilers, because we, the Quiz Players, will know what you are talking about. I hope you understand what I meant.

Thank you in advance for your attention and understanding.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:44 AM   #630
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
In fact, this case was not a Quiz Error. It was the same case of the Quiz of 04/19/2019 in which the screenshot was very similar to the other and caused confusion.

So I ask that when you comment on similar cases, you refrain from mentioning one of the possible answers in your posts, as it would be very frustrating if Non-Quiz Player users get the correct answer without any effort because of the spoilers.

Well it was not my intention to offend and / or criticize you, but only comment without any kind of spoilers, because we, the Quiz Players, will know what you are talking about. I hope you understand what I meant.

Thank you in advance for your attention and understanding.
I will remember not to post the spoiler in the future, and you did not offend; I don't want to make any trouble, nor unintentionally mislead other quiz takers. I did however, go to the game page to confirm that it was the correct game, and there is no other game with the particular features present in the screenshot after triple checking it. I will be aware in the future and just report an issue without entering a spoiler text, and accept and take to heart the critique in the spirit in which it was given. I appreciate the way you phrased it, thank you.
Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist