Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-05-2011, 02:12 AM   #81
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Hmmm, £45 postage is more than I had hoped for.
Would it make a difference without the big carboard boxes?
Yes, actually. I can get it shipped for $15 if you want to sacrifice The Space Bar box. Tony Tough will barely fit in a small box, so I'll put TSB's discs/advert in with it.

$40 Total if you'd like to do that.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 27-05-2011, 06:28 AM   #82
saibot216
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joe Man View Post
If you were to buy those 3 together, expect to pay lower than the $160 individual total. Just PM me with a list of what you'd like when you're ready and I'll work out a nicely discounted, "return-customer" price.
Even then, I do not think I could afford Thief. Jobless man buying games from a jobless man
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 27-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #83
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joe Man View Post
Yes, actually. I can get it shipped for $15 if you want to sacrifice The Space Bar box. Tony Tough will barely fit in a small box, so I'll put TSB's discs/advert in with it.

$40 Total if you'd like to do that.
Hmm, not sure about this. I really want the outer boxes, but I can't afford the postage costs. (I'm also unemployed, btw )

Think I'll pass for the moment.

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 27-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #84
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Hmm, not sure about this. I really want the outer boxes, but I can't afford the postage costs. (I'm also unemployed, btw )

Think I'll pass for the moment.
The best I can do is literally folding The Space Bar's box so it'll fit inside Tony Tough's. You'd receive everything then, but again, The Space Bar box would be (cleanly) folded.

Best I can do, man.

EDIT: I might be able to get everything out in nice condition for cheaper, but it'll depend on weight & if I have any boxes that'll work. I'll check it out when I have some time. Lotta dickin around for a $25 order, but I'll see if I can get it out to ya for cheap.

Last edited by The Joe Man; 27-05-2011 at 05:36 PM.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 28-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #85
The Joe Man

Found something else in the corner of a thrift store today:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I NEED TO STOP
Old 28-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #86
saibot216
Super Freak

Yeah Joe, I was thinking that same thing. You have no job, you need to not buy stuff that isn't a basic need... though I believe Maslow's hierarchy of needs has games on it.... *sigh*
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 28-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #87
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot216 View Post
Yeah Joe, I was thinking that same thing. You have no job, you need to not buy stuff that isn't a basic need... though I believe Maslow's hierarchy of needs has games on it.... *sigh*
I made a deal to myself though; I'll only pick up something if it's A. Rare, B. Sealed, and C. A good deal.

Like those 2 copies of Crazy Drake I picked up. My hunch was right and they're worth like $150 a piece...and by finding rare games for other people, I'm really kinda a humanitarian if you think about it.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #88
saibot216
Super Freak

Now if you somehow got ZPC for PC in mint and complete I'd buy it despite already having it. NEED THE BOX AND MANUALS AND ALL THAT DELICIOUSNESS!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #89
The Joe Man

Desperately need a sale soon. No money and honestly don't know what I'm gonna do. Make some offers :/

Frodo, I don't have a box on-hand that'll work. I don't know how much shipping will be but it should be under the weight limit. How much are you willing to pay for shipping? I'm guessing it'll be somewhere between $15-$20 but like I said, I don't know.
Old 20-06-2011, 02:04 AM   #90
The Joe Man

Just put countless hours and $130 into fixing/upgrading my girlfriend's Macbook as her birthday present only to have her break up with me THE. SAME. DAY.

Help The Joe Man recover his loss (and his heart!!). Also I kinda wanna gtfo out of this country for awhile so help me save up some cash. I promise I won't fly to South America, rent a motorbike and do a totally sweet jump off a cliff!

Some dude is 99% confirmed on buying Wizardry VIII tomorrow, otherwise the list is still accurate. All offers considered!