Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-05-2005, 08:49 AM   #81
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Critbot@May 4 2005, 10:07 PM
Well i hate a huge crowd with me say ok i needed 8 ppl to pursuade before getting an agent and all 8 got shot would that mean i have to get another 8 or once i reach the number 8 its permanent.
At first sight (I only had time to try it out once, and it's not easy to have all the persuaded people massacred since your own weapons won't harm them) the number seems permanent.

> Shorbe: thanks for the tip, I think it's really valuable to anyone who wants to finish the accelerator k:
Old 05-05-2005, 09:38 AM   #82
shorbe

another_guest: I can't imagine how it would be possible to complete that level with any other method as it's just crazy. From memory, there are so many enemies and it's hard (if not impossible) to hide anywhere and pick them off with a flamethrower. I think the sheer amount of ammo needed would also make it impossible.
shorbe is offline                         Send a private message to shorbe
Old 05-05-2005, 10:13 AM   #83
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

> Shorbe: Indeed! I always ran out of ammo quite fast (and the weapons from fallen enemies are never fully loaded even if they hadn't used them at all), so I kept packing lots of miniguns or an occasional gauss gun. In turn, this meant that I never had more than 2 or 3 shields per agent, and I guess that was the reason I never managed to complete that mission. The best I ever did was killing about half of the enemy agents. I never thought of taking even more shields :whistle:
Old 14-06-2005, 08:48 PM   #84
Elon Yariv
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy

I got this game long time ago but I never passed the secound mission for this guy in the house doesn't want to come!! They say I need to persuade him but how do I do that? :crazy:
Elon Yariv is offline                         Send a private message to Elon Yariv
Old 15-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #85
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Elon Yariv@Jun 14 2005, 08:48 PM
I got this game long time ago but I never passed the secound mission for this guy in the house doesn't want to come!! They say I need to persuade him but how do I do that? :crazy:
Once you've killed the 3 guards in front of the house, activate your persuadertron (so that it lights up in orange below your agent's icon).
Then use the map to navigate your agent: left-click your target on the map and your agent will walk towards it. Once your agent is close enough, the persuadertron will affect the target and you'll see his white dot turn to yellow. From then on he'll follow you everywhere you go.

Note that walking inside buildings is easy using the map, but not always when there are enemies inside that building. Here it just works fine because there are no guards inside.
Old 15-06-2005, 12:47 PM   #86
Elon Yariv
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy

Only one stupid quastion- how do I activate my persuadertron!?!
Elon Yariv is offline                         Send a private message to Elon Yariv
Old 15-06-2005, 12:58 PM   #87
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Elon Yariv@Jun 15 2005, 12:47 PM
Only one stupid quastion- how do I activate my persuadertron!?!
Look at the top-left corner of the screen, with the 4 agents depicted there. Below that you'll see the weapons the currently selected agent is carrying. Left-click the persuadertron once and it will be activated. Clicking it again will de-activate it (the symbol will no longer light up).
Old 22-06-2005, 09:26 PM   #88
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Originally posted by revgb@Aug 7 2004, 07:00 AM
I always felt totaly jiped that the big milatary APC type thing didnt have a cannon that you could shoot at ppl

btw did ne1 ever play the mega drive version of this? this cars were controled by the keypad so it was relly easy to run ppl over it was a hell of alot of fun but most cars are pretty week so some agent would always come along and take out your whole group
Do you know where to get this as a mod or add on? If so please where k:

Old 23-06-2005, 12:47 AM   #89
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

Not bloody likely... it is a game made when games were pretty much unmoddable. That said, I could be wrong.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 23-06-2005, 06:02 PM   #90

I own the original floppy disk version of this game and I have a problem.

I saved the disks on a CD. Now I only have a Laptop without floppy drive.

When I try to install the game it checks if the disk has the right label.

With Dosbox I can mount a directory as floppy with a label, but then he wants disk 2 ...

Anyone has an idea how to solve this?