Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Rob Collins

Default Super Smash Bros. Universe

The fourth Super Smash Bros. game in the series:

- Who do you think AS ALWAYS and/or NEWLY will make the roster?
- What old or new levels would you like to see?
- What can't you wait about it?/Are you excited?
- What moves and/or weapons would you like to see added?
- With customizing being an expected addition to the game, if you're able to customize a character, what will you do?
- What will you do to a level, if you're able to customize them?
- Are you going to buy the millisecond it comes out?

Not all of the questions have to be answered.

NOTE: Of course, "Universe" could be the game's codename, so will change it once the name's official.

Who do you think AS ALWAYS and/or NEWLY will make the roster?

A Super Smash Bros. game will always have the mains: Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Pikachu, etc. For new characters, apparently, James Bond was gonna be in a previous one, so I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow manages to make the cut, whether it be on this one or a future one.

Chris (someone else on another forum, since I originally did this on it), I can totally see a possible Knuckles and/or Shadow, hell, maybe a Tails addition, since the Sonic surprise for Brawl.

And speaking of Animal Crossing (Tee Neck of the other forum talked about Animal Crossing), I VERY MUCH WANT KK Slider to be added, it's obvious he won't (along with thinking he won't), but do I think an Animal Crossing character will be added? Likely.

With Snake making the biggest Brawl surprise, I can unfortunately see Raiden also making the cut. I wouldn't mind Snake being in it again, as long as it's his aged look this time.

With Pokemon X & Y in development, I think it's obvious that a Pokemon from the games will be the Lucario of this game. I don't think Lucario will return, which is a shame, since I always played as him and Falco, who I HOPE comes back... I'm sure he will. "Piece of cake!" I love Falco.

What old or new levels would you like to see?

Is it weird that I want to see a Plants vs Zombies level? Imagine it, you see a cursor on the screen, and it can plant plants on the level, and they try to get ya, maybe the zombies can be your allies here, or they could eat you (without losing a life, as that'd be annoying).

What can't you wait about it?/Are you excited?

I'm kind of excited, luckily it's going to be shown at E3, so I'm even more excited. What I'm disappointed about, is that it's for the Wii U. Granted, you can play it on the Wii, but they're making it Wii U primary. It's like they're turning their own Wii into a jobber.

If I find out you CAN play it on the Wii, without a U, then it'll be GR8.

With customizing being an expected addition to the game, if you're able to customize a character, what will you do?

Without hesitation, turning Snake into his older version - if he's even in it. I'm hoping they allow slots, so you can have alt attires, like they already do, then I'll able to have Young Snake vs Old Snake. Battle of the Ages - literally.

The Dragonfly Experience
Full 1 2 3

Last edited by Rob Collins; 19-04-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: My answers
Rob Collins is offline                         Send a private message to Rob Collins