Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
phillosopherp

Default what happened to the "Gold Box" TSR games.

I saw them on here before, got them, then had a hard drive crash on me. So I came back to re up on my oldies but goodies and then gone! Oh how sad am I. So I ask where did they go, did some one re purchase the rights to them or something. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could get them?

Thanks,
Phill
phillosopherp is offline                         Send a private message to phillosopherp
Old 29-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Which Gold Box games are you talking of in particular?
Old 31-03-2010, 06:24 AM   #3
phillosopherp

like the Pools series, and the savage frontiers series. Those gold box games from SSI and TSR
phillosopherp is offline                         Send a private message to phillosopherp
Old 31-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillosopherp View Post
like the Pools series, and the savage frontiers series. Those gold box games from SSI and TSR
I don't remember the Pool of Radiance series ever being on site but if you would care to review it (Pool of Radiance), everything you need can be supplied. I think someone is working on Curse of the Azure Bonds already. That would take care of the first two in that series. Would be nice to have Pool of Radiance up before or soon after COTAB for those that like to go in order.

Come to think of it I don't remember anything other than the Krynn games ever being on here. Could be wrong.
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer