Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #71
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking My precious!... Comments! Gollum! Gollum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirkoni

It reminds me of Muttley and Mumbly.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #72
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
“The heavens declare the glory of God;the skies proclaim the work of his hands.”

“I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

“It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

“It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone.’”

“In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit”
According to The Holy Bible you have praise GOD and so you are worthy! You won.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 11-03-2017, 06:18 AM   #73
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Psalms 43

43:
JUDGE me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust...

For thou art the GOD of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Then will I go unto the altar of GOD, unto GOD my exceeding joy; yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted...

Aside not in The Holy Bible:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ldxb9tb510w37/20170311
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 11-03-2017, 10:25 AM   #74
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0cu8jg...7/pingpong.exe

This is pingpong tested on Windows 8. It has been guessed to work on Windows XP and above.

The extracted files JZUSINRI.0AD and pong1000.exe should work on OS like MS-DOS and DOSBox. Also, it should work for Win2K.

The estimated speed of the hardware needed for true DOS hardware would be 25 MHz to 30 mhz.

Thank you Jesus Christ from a nobody!
Old 11-03-2017, 01:10 PM   #75
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Maybe on DOSBox?

Tested on MS+DOS6.22, Win2K32bit, WinXPhome32bit, Win32bitVistaHomePremium:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wgl...gdcz/ping_pong
Old 11-03-2017, 07:10 PM   #76
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
According to The Holy Bible you have praise GOD and so you are worthy! You won.

I thank you for your kind words, but I do not deserve it.

Because I believe in what Abraham, Friend of God, Job and Isaiah, the Messianic Prophet said about themselves:

• “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes.”;

• “I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.”;

• “All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.”
Old 12-03-2017, 12:48 AM   #77
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I thank you for your kind words, but I do not deserve it.

Because I believe in what Abraham, Friend of God, Job and Isaiah, the Messianic Prophet said about themselves:

• “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes.”;

• “I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.”;

• “All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.”
It may be that my earlier words seem discouraging, but here’s what King David, “A Man After God’s Own Heart”, and Jesus, Emmanuel - “God with us”, said sound very encouraging:

• “Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.”

• “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
Old 12-03-2017, 01:12 AM   #78
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Mystvan

My two real parents (mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) are very encouraging. They worked very hard and consistent from a young age to succeed. They also faced many trials in their life. However my real parents' GOD (ie The Original Jesus Christ from 0 A.D.) have set a name for us. During our lives we have our names smered and our reputations tarnished. But that is what we get for being GOD loving and GOD fearing people!!! In my life my entire immediate family members within our family-unit taught me a lesson I ended up learning the hard and painful way. They told me either you work and study like GOD through Jesus and Mary wants or you fail# I mocked them only to find myself kicked out of their home and eat out of the trash. What seems many years later I came back home and humble. Today I learn listen to my real parents along with my two real sisters. If you cannot go to church then pray. If you cannot pray the official prayers say something GOD understands. The Holy Bible is a good way to live your life. You are doing well Mystvan! If you accept the words of a humble aspiring programmer who made pingpong then that is your choice. From a humble programmer who gets tired out however tries to bring home support like my real immediate family-unit... I believe you are on the right track.

It is my real family who got me the connection into the colleges that happen to be my choices many years later. I went to a humble Ivy League college little known to be Lafayette College of Engineering back in the days in Pennsylvania. I was a drop out however the experiences there and at Lehigh County Community College (also in Pennsylvania) made me who I am today. Those two colleges are my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy choices. My real mother chose a humble community college The Lone Star in Houston in the Lone Star State. My real mother who works very very hard for the little she has continues to provide for us the best she can at a grandmother age. I am just sad I could not have made my family proud. However I try in my disabled ways to be the programmer that they always wanted. So I am a little happy that I made pingpong. It is the first two softwares or whatever that really made me feel I did something productive with my life. I might not have 100% in Calculus like my successful uncle however I got a low A and I can live knowing I tried my hardest. I took out two Calculus thick texts to try and understand it all. I did not even cheat on anything during my college exams and trials. Unfortunately outside of college I am a goof and a disappointments to my family. So I am also in need of GOD always###

In Jesus and Mary I live to be in Heaven with them and my family
Old 12-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #79
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ciw74v0kitx0s/combos

You need that *secret* file to activate the pingpong game. However the menu screen should be complete now. Of course I am going to make you wait 1000 counts before it goes back to normal game. hehe

Thank you mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with sis Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

*pseudo edit:

I took a 1 day break and it really is horrible. I did not feel good eating junk food all day and just letting myself go. So back to being humble and eating self monitored food. I feel like I put myself into my own prison hehe
Old 13-03-2017, 12:28 AM   #80
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Here is the official one released from the developer direct to you at Abandonia first! It has the website WWW.ABANDONIA.COM listed during the menu screen.

***Norton has reported one of my pingpong.exe to be a high security threat. I have a reputation to keep on here! So download only direct from me here on WWW.ABANDONIA.COM

http://www.mediafire.com/?trjp732iij34a

This one is tested on Windows 8 and should work from XP upwards.

WinPong0.exe is the latest so far. Thank you Abandonia.