Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #11
SupSuper
Games Master

Thanks for all the support.
Feel free to post on the forums any questions you have, for the rest of the team to reply to, (I'm not the big boss or anything, I'm just the only Abandonian in the team) :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titan @ Sep 2 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]252389[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well, as for advertisement; You are a regulare member, the link goes to a none-compedative site and you posted some decription k:

Good luck! If you need help, ask around here.
How do you plan on financing the site? Will you host trailers? and so on....
[/b]
Well for now we're paying for it out of our pockets. We'll probably set up some Google Ads later on to fund it.
I think we'll leave the job of hosting trailers, downloads, screenshots and such to all the other dozens of websites that already do a fine job hosting them. We provide the kind of content you'd find on a gaming magazine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#BlakhOle# @ Sep 2 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]252402[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Are you looking for reviewers? I've been a bit busy lately but i wouldn't mind writing a few reviews if i can find the time. Do you take ANY game or just the more popular games for whatever format?
[/b]
Sure, you can review anything you want, just post it on the forums. Usuaully we focus on recent games since it's what visitors are probably looking for, but since you're one, it's up to you.
Whether you become part of the team or not isn't up to me but the whole staff, but don't let that stop you, we can always use some fresh blood.

Besides that, we just need to get the word spread around and maybe get a small community started. There's not much point in writing all of that if nobody's looking. :P
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper
Old 02-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #12
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SupSuper @ Sep 3 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]252497[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Sure, you can review anything you want, just post it on the forums. Usuaully we focus on recent games since it's what visitors are probably looking for, but since you're one, it's up to you.
Whether you become part of the team or not isn't up to me but the whole staff, but don't let that stop you, we can always use some fresh blood.

Besides that, we just need to get the word spread around and maybe get a small community started. There's not much point in writing all of that if nobody's looking. :P
[/b]
Thats cool, I could probably find a few good games. I've registered under Replicator, hope I can become a useful member of the community.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#