Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-03-2005, 03:35 PM   #1
Jingo James

Well, I doubt all of them are abandon yet... Maybe just The Journeyman Project: Turbo?

They made several revisions of the first installment.. The Journeyman Project, The Journeyman Project: turbo, and The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime.

There is also two sequels.. The Journeyman Project: Buried in Time, and The Journeyman Project: Legacy of Time.

These are awesome games! They are first person adventure games, like myst, except you have a little sidekick, named Authur, that is in your inventory to give u info or clues if needed. I'm sure some of u remember these games! k:
Old 01-03-2005, 05:03 PM   #2
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

I have Turbo, but it's almost certainly too big for Abandonia.
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 01-03-2005, 05:24 PM   #3
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Most Journeyman games were pretty big, although enjoyable, I'm don't think they're abandonware though, but don't take it from me, I'm not really sure.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 02-03-2005, 01:06 AM   #4
Darken
Forum hobbit

Send a message via ICQ to Darken Send a message via AIM to Darken Send a message via MSN to Darken Send a message via Yahoo to Darken

I used to play those games awhile ago. I thought they were a bit boring but entertaining. I havent see any metion of them for awhile so maybe some of them are abandoned.
Darken is offline                         Send a private message to Darken
Old 02-03-2005, 01:22 AM   #5
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

I have one of the early games on CD, too. I'll mention them to my fellow-updaters and see what they think of adding one or more to the site

Thanks for the suggestion! k:
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 02-03-2005, 01:47 AM   #6
littleguybrush
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to littleguybrush Send a message via MSN to littleguybrush Send a message via Yahoo to littleguybrush

Two and three are way too big for the site (three and four discs respectively). The first is probably a good choice. I also have all three so if they are approved...

This could be a problem though.
littleguybrush is offline                         Send a private message to littleguybrush
Old 02-03-2005, 03:21 AM   #7
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well, that's it, then. I just did a search through about ten online sites that sell games and none of them had it, and things we're starting to look good. One of the updaters also suggested that if some of the files we're ripped, then that would take care of the size.

However, I'm glad you found this site now, rather than after we've gone to all the bother of updating the game

Sorry, Jingo James, looks like no Journeyman Project for Abandonia just yet.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 02-03-2005, 04:29 AM   #8
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

hmm...never heard of "The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime" to date. By the way, Buried in Time is one of the best 1st-Person adventure games I have ever played.

And hey, none of them are abandonware, okay?
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 02-03-2005, 05:48 AM   #9
littleguybrush
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to littleguybrush Send a message via MSN to littleguybrush Send a message via Yahoo to littleguybrush

Quote:
Originally posted by GraveDigger@Mar 2 2005, 05:29 AM
hmm...never heard of "The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime" to date. By the way, Buried in Time is one of the best 1st-Person adventure games I have ever played.

And hey, none of them are abandonware, okay?
Just checked up on Pegasus Prime, apparently it's a Mac-only update of the original game (it's also way to big for the site) Looks pretty cool though, I for one am going keep my eyes open for it.

http://www.justadventure.com/reviews/Pegas...gasusPrime.shtm
littleguybrush is offline                         Send a private message to littleguybrush
Old 03-03-2005, 08:01 AM   #10
pczelda

Send a message via MSN to pczelda

If The Journeyman Project isn't abandonware, does anyone know how I could get it? I have 2 and 3 and would love to get the first!
"Baldrick, believe me, eternity in the company of Beelzebub and all his hellish instruments of death will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me and this pencil if we can't replace this dictionary." - Blackadder
pczelda is offline                         Send a private message to pczelda