Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > The ISO Cellar
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-03-2007, 08:12 AM   #51
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hadiel @ Mar 10 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]282830[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
As i've not yet contributed anything to this site it seems that now is the time...

I will be uploading the following titles next month. (with manual if available.)

-Road Warrior - Quarantine II
-Enemy nations
[/b]
What's YOUR version of Enemy Nations?

Cause it's on m "To upload list" AS WELL.

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 12-03-2007, 08:46 AM   #52
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I also had a question (since i have tons more of stuff to upload) if there's any way to easily find out if the game has been uplloaded already and if so, in case of dual release (cd & diskette for example) is it ok to upload the cd versions as well?[/b]
Usually any CD version on the main site is a rip - ergo, feel free to upload full ISO versions of them.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #53
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

I'll have the 7th guest and Congo: Descent into Zinj soon. What I'm now looking for is the 11th Hour...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 19-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #54
ado
Forum hobbit

i have the 11th hour, as well as the 7th guest (though that's not needed now, i think)... however i'm not too sure about my upload speed and how long it would take to upload the images.. i can give it a try though.
ado is offline                         Send a private message to ado
Old 20-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #55
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Bandwidth might be a problem. 11th guest has two cds I believe!? But would be nice...
Icould upload the 7th Guest...

EDIT: Well, why isn't there a section in the Cellar for gaems/ titles that begin with numbers??? --> 0-9

However, 7thGuest will be up in the next few days... I think I will post the link under "G"...

EDITII: What Site would you recommend for uploading the file? Mediafire wants me to wait 7 hours, although it shows 220kb/s for uploading the file...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 20-03-2007, 04:44 PM   #56
ado
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DonCorleone @ Mar 20 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]284347[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Bandwidth might be a problem. 11th guest has two cds I believe!? But would be nice...
Icould upload the 7th Guest...

EDIT: Well, why isn't there a section in the Cellar for gaems/ titles that begin with numbers??? --> 0-9

However, 7thGuest will be up in the next few days... I think I will post the link under "G"...

EDITII: What Site would you recommend for uploading the file? Mediafire wants me to wait 7 hours, although it shows 220kb/s for uploading the file...
[/b]
7th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<
Old 22-03-2007, 08:23 AM   #57
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ado @ Mar 20 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]284361[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
7th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<[/b]
Use a download manager.
Or did I get you wrong and this is just a complain and not a claim for an alternative?
Old 22-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #58
ado
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Mar 22 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]284520[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ado @ Mar 20 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]284361[/snapback]
Quote:
7th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<[/b]
Use a download manager.
Or did I get you wrong and this is just a complain and not a claim for an alternative?
[/b][/quote]

no no the thing is that my provider was speeding up both the download and upload speeds some time ago... and usually when i send a file, say, a song to somebody, the uploading speed is usually okay and it's finished in a while; but i've never tried uploading cd images, so i'm not sure how long that would take. but of course i could try if that game (11th hour) is eligible for sharing.
anyway, i've been trying to get it to run properly these past few days and i haven't worked it out yet. even with the patch that makes the game run in a 'directx player', it's just way too fast and doesn't work quite as it should... so just be warned the 7th guest has similar problems with me, the windows patch just makes it crash. which is strange, because i've played it under XP before and it went like a breeze... oh well.
Old 23-03-2007, 02:35 PM   #59
Hadiel
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Mar 12 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]283108[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What's YOUR version of Enemy Nations?

Cause it's on m "To upload list" AS WELL.
[/b]
The original reprint (different release company. Different casing.)
Hadiel is offline                         Send a private message to Hadiel
Old 25-03-2007, 05:23 PM   #60
Hadiel
Abandonia nerd

Excuses up front for dual-posting

Since i have a combined limit each month of 1 gb (up- and download) i've decided to upload from my mother's/father's pc since they are "limit free"

Expect uploads every 2 weeks (until i've worked my way through my game stack, which at this rate will take me 2 years or so)

Anyway, QuarantineII and Enemy Nations are still pending... i'll check back here on a regular basis.
Hadiel is offline                         Send a private message to Hadiel