Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-11-2006, 06:19 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Can you draw manga? Are you good at it? Then i'l need your help.

I need a manga artist to draw some character's face's (The playable character's) in my Final Fantasy game. If you think you can handle the job, please contact me.

Here's a link to the topic.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 22-11-2006, 02:40 AM   #2
taikara
Abandonia Homie

What style are you looking for?
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 22-11-2006, 06:00 AM   #3
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Any style will do.

If you think you can do it, draw me a 16-old red haired boy (average hair, not short or too long), who will be the hero of this game.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 23-11-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
LingonKungen
Forum hobbit

I got a friend that could help U, if itīs in photoshop. he has made some nice anime pics.. they are out on animepaper.net so any member of that page search for Olzone and add to favourites.. hehe!

all i wanted to saay... If u donīt find a painter man I think he cna help U.. if u move the location of the brat in the game from finland to GLORIUS SWEDEN.... we once had not a titan! Itīs a viking now!
LingonKungen is offline                         Send a private message to LingonKungen
Old 24-11-2006, 08:33 AM   #5
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 23 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]268496[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
all i wanted to saay... If u donīt find a painter man I think he cna help U.. if u move the location of the brat in the game from finland to GLORIUS SWEDEN.... we once had not a titan! Itīs a viking now!
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
Old 24-11-2006, 09:02 AM   #6
LingonKungen
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]268536[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 23 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]268496[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
[/b][/quote]
hahah! Itīs a must.... hehe! PERKELE
kiddin. but my friend is currently making a flashmovie, so let me know what u need and i might be able to help U......

what is the pic u need to be for? startmenu?
LingonKungen is offline                         Send a private message to LingonKungen
Old 25-11-2006, 05:47 AM   #7
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]268539[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]268536[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 23 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]268496[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
[/b][/quote]
kiddin. but my friend is currently making a flashmovie, so let me know what u need and i might be able to help U......

[/b][/quote]

For the stat menu. Just like in other FF games.
Old 25-11-2006, 07:45 AM   #8
LingonKungen
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 25 2006, 07:47 AM) [snapback]268659[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]268539[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]268536[/snapback]
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Ok so about a 200/200 resolution or something...... and he can do whatever he wants with it? exept a freanch baguet and a barret and stuff like that?

A anime like pick for ur game.... do you only need one Pick? or do you need more pics for your chars? and is it a rpg maker game?
whas endless nova Ur game?
Old 28-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #9
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 25 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]268663[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 25 2006, 07:47 AM) [snapback]268659[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]268539[/snapback]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Ok so about a 200/200 resolution or something...... and he can do whatever he wants with it? exept a freanch baguet and a barret and stuff like that?

A anime like pick for ur game.... do you only need one Pick? or do you need more pics for your chars? and is it a rpg maker game?
whas endless nova Ur game?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, he can do whatever he wants. If im not satisfied with the picture, Il tell him what I want to change.

Currently I need only one pick, cause other characters are still being created. Il let you know when I need more pics.

And no, I didnt make Endless Nova.
Old 29-11-2006, 08:35 AM   #10
LingonKungen
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 28 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]269028[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Yes, he can do whatever he wants. If im not satisfied with the picture, Il tell him what I want to change.

Currently I need only one pick, cause other characters are still being created. Il let you know when I need more pics.

And no, I didnt make Endless Nova.
[/b]

Ok so what sort of program are you using to make the game? is it a serius finnish monster im talking to?
If he does the pic il tell you right now itīs either Cloud strife inspierd or by a popular anime