Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2017, 10:58 AM   #21
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I thought your vocation was musical since you have a natural talent... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Another Cyber-Bonk natural talent. He has godly fingers with incredible supernatural abilities. His hands are called by various names such as God Hand, Gold Hand, Godfingers, Goldfingers, Hand of Fate, 20 Fingers, etc.

Thank you Myst for being so funny especially because my area almost got hit hard with the weather. Now in my area 77040 it seems things are quickly returning to normal. People are returning to work today and the road has gone from watery to dry.

For what it is worth you get a 100 *virtual* PoE from me for being so funny intelligent.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #22
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Thank you Myst for being so funny especially because my area almost got hit hard with the weather. Now in my area 77040 it seems things are quickly returning to normal. People are returning to work today and the road has gone from watery to dry.

For what it is worth you get a 100 *virtual* PoE from me for being so funny intelligent.
I am glad you enjoyed my texts, but I wonder if the Chair-man Cyber-Bonk , Emperor Japo-deis , Capo , Grand Mentat marko River (........), H-yoga , Grandmaster Spectre-man , Iron Lady , Mi-Lady of the Rings , Hello-Branjo Branjo-Hello , Space God aka Celestial from Holland(e) , Nichael Jackson and others have liked my texts full of sincere compliments and praises...

You remember that Nichael Jackson literally danced the dance of rage... ♩♪♫♬ ♬♫♪♩

I regret that a meteorological disaster happened in your city. There have been storms, floods in my city, but fortunately I live in a mountainous region so that I am more protected from the fury of the phenomena of Nature. I can only wish you improvements and encouragement to recover from the material and human losses resulting from this disaster.

My goodness! It looks like Cyber-Bonk’s cyber powers are back! But Poke-man will not stand still and inert.

Although the magic wand used to poke is less powerful than cyber-fingers faster than the eye, Poke-man has the support of Captien Bible , Miss Lulu_Jane Marple , and Air-cule Parrot.

On the other hand, Cyber-Bonk has the support of the dreaded Professor Oak and the Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!... Hellp!

I find it very funny how the positions in the ranking of Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man have alternated much in the past.

And now, in the present, the difference of PoE also alternate for more or for less.

And I also find it very funny that we are always “watching” for any changes.

This reminds me a lot of the positions of the drivers in the Grand Prix of Formula 1 in which the teams often check the positions of the opponents.

It also reminds me of stock market traders who are frantic with corporate stock values.

Although I have suffered several setbacks due to the “blessed” bugs and server issues, I still have a certain advantage over Cyber-Bonk .

I am very tempted to steal the cyber-fingers and the legendary chair to let Cyber-Bonk powerless.

I still want to see which items are most powerful

Cyber-fingers or Poke-fingers ?

Chair or Magic Wand ?

Do not “worry”, Cyber-Bonk . I am reviewing my strategies to ensure my ranking position.

I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)

Dear Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk .

I’ve made modifications from the previous post with more animated illustrations that show the comical and funny side of our rivalry.

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed them.

By the way, regarding our misadventures of not earning our deserved 5 PoE after we have answered correctly to Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz (Quizzes):

Abandonia Bugs

Wow! I’ve been suffering setbacks lately while Chair-man Cyber-Bonk has managed to earn additional PoE.

By the way, I was able to find more animated GIFs about Seesaws.

Seesaw

I also managed to remember and find the Video that illustrates this situation (stalemate).

Happy Sleep

I think Chair-man Cyber-Bonk uses the legendary chair and the cyber-fingers to compose musics in his spare time.

As Chair-man Cyber-Bonk is approaching me with the chair , I suggest something better than hitting me with the legendary chair :

♩♪♫♬ Smoked Hams ♬♫♪♩

Last edited by Japo; 22-10-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: multiple post
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 12-10-2017, 12:57 PM   #23
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default PoE

Don't worry about PoE... what matters most is your wellbeing! Are you healthy? Do you have good emotional support? Are you in a safe environment? etc. These are the things that nurture a person to full maturity that God has given each person. No matter the skin color or the gendre or anything else please my psychologist tells me to find friends who are GOOD! It is hard to find even 1 friend who is good. If you can find 1 friend who is good then I hope you cherish that friend for life especially if that friend is someone you met in person#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 13-10-2017, 01:46 AM   #24
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Don't worry about PoE... what matters most is your wellbeing! Are you healthy? Do you have good emotional support? Are you in a safe environment? etc. These are the things that nurture a person to full maturity that God has given each person. No matter the skin color or the gendre or anything else please my psychologist tells me to find friends who are GOOD! It is hard to find even 1 friend who is good. If you can find 1 friend who is good then I hope you cherish that friend for life especially if that friend is someone you met in person#
I know that, Captien Bible .

In fact, I regard this friendly dispute with Cyber-Bonk as something to pass the time and also to harness to poke the Cyber-Bonk .

I’ve been analyzing and now I suspect how Cyber-Bonk has been able to accomplish the feats recently.

I think I can slow down that Cyber-Bonk speed. Well, if Cyber-Bonk surpass me in PoE ranking, I just ask Cyber-Bonk not to use my head as a musical instrument ...

Wow. I am really amazed that Cyber-Bonk is a pianist, keyboardist and pipe organ player ♩♪♫♬ Smoked Hams ♬♫♪♩...

♩♪♫♬ Smoked Hams ♬♫♪♩

I finally developed the strategy to contain Cyber-Bonk’s faster expansion. I tested and perfected the technique since the other option was very, very random...

And without mentioning that I missed precious PoE due to the system not crediting 5 PoE even accepting my correct answer. With my 4-step analysis, I can avoid this disaster again.

From now on, dear Chair-man Cyber-Bonk , I hope your legendary and unrivaled cyber-fingers and the legendary and fearsome Chair of Power will not cause Poke-man any more fear. Phew! Whew!

I hope my almost Waterloo Day , in which our PoE difference was only 13 PoE, fell behind in “forgetting” .

I think to quell my traumas , there’s nothing better than playing the pipe organ (♩♪♫♬ Smoking Hams ♬♫♪♩) ...

Last edited by Japo; 22-10-2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: multiple post
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan