Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-03-2005, 02:19 AM   #11
gildedgirth
Abandonia nerd

Sweet. Nice upload. I'm going to have to try this out on my new Linux box as I noticed there's an Exult version for Linux.
gildedgirth is offline                         Send a private message to gildedgirth
Old 04-03-2005, 08:17 AM   #12
Mad-E-Fact
Games Master

The Silver Seed is included aswell.
Mad-E-Fact is offline                         Send a private message to Mad-E-Fact
Old 04-03-2005, 04:26 PM   #13
Variable

I know I never ever post, but I had to say this;

This is my favorite game, ever. Not only that, but this game sets my ideal for what I want all of my RPG type games to be. They did everything right. I've played through this many times now, and I never get tired of it. I can recite how to beat the game step by step from memory, I'm that bad

On a side note, under Exult, the List Field does not work properly and gets quite buggy. Sadly List Field is one of the few areas to train in the game, and until they fix this, it makes the game very very difficult.

Variable is offline                         Send a private message to Variable
Old 04-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #14
Aloha
Lurker

Gosh, this game brings back such great memories.... Ohhh, how I miss those days.
Aloha is offline                         Send a private message to Aloha
Old 04-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #15
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

I like the first part but this one just bored me.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 04-03-2005, 09:25 PM   #16
Guest_Chonodhoch

:help: This may sound dumb but how do you get a conf file to work or for that mater Exult

Old 05-03-2005, 08:43 AM   #17
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

The first part always rushes like crazy on my pc.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 07-03-2005, 09:21 AM   #18
bg_drift

Hi all, new to this place.

btw, just wondering, does this pack include silver seed? or does anyone know where to download silver seed? thx alot!

Old 07-03-2005, 04:51 PM   #19
The Infinite Eternal
Lurker

It should. My copy did.

There is also a program out there called "U7RUN" Once you have it, go to your Dos Prompt, (Go to Start-->Run-->type "cmd") then go to the directory of U7, hopefully with the U7RUN program unzipped there, then type "U7RUN Manimal" for the silver seed cheats, or if not, there was some other convoluted message you have to type to activate the cheats.

But if you can't activate the cheats, you can still enter a relatively major cheat zone in the following fashion:

First, find the key. It unlocks a massive store of weapons. Go get the key, go to the entrance of Gorlab Swamp, just so you can see the actual swamp, but don't go in. Go south until you see one or two large stone towers, and enter it via the secret door, cross the wooden pathways to the west, and continue west until you reach the hidden glade. Check under the stairs near the barrels to find the key. It's hidden deep in a corner. Keep that key.

Secondly, to reach the area itself, which is in the mountains behind Erstam the Mad Mage's laboratory, find Stefano's shack outside of Moonshade. This is NOT the abandoned house of Stefano's inside Moonshade with the green key on the table. Nobody even knows what that unlocks. Once you're at Stefano's shack, you'll see a wooden stump outside the entrance. Pile something up on there and walk around on the stump.

You will be teleported to a very small island with a teleporter, magic axe, and locked chest in it. The locked chest contains somewhere in the vicinity of 200 Guilders. Do what you will with the axe and the guilders, but the real treasure requires a bit of water walking. Walk around on the northeast shore as close to the unwalkable locations as you can, until you manage to break free onto open waters. Keep walking along that narrow walkable pathway northeast a bit, then north, then west, then north, until you reach a cave in the mountains. You're there. Of course, realize that there are naked ladies walking around. NSFW.
The Infinite Eternal is offline                         Send a private message to The Infinite Eternal
Old 10-03-2005, 11:58 PM   #20
Atarlost

There's also a non-cheat way to get to the other cheat zone: stand on a stack of two crates between two trees in Monitor. Unfortunately I don't remember which two trees. If you enable egg display in Exult you'll find the spot. There is also an alternate route to the dream realm here which you can use to loot that place, but which can also lose you items since there is no alternate exit.

A third non-cheat cheat is acessed by climbing onto the mountains using a pile of your starting equipment (Use leather pants, boots, shields, and armor) circle around to the south to find an infinity bow. Return to your stairway, descend, pick up your gear, and start the game.