Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-01-2005, 04:34 PM   #41
einherjar

I had Artist and Magic Instructor. Housewife is near the bottom of the barrel as far as good professions go.

Old 24-01-2005, 11:50 AM   #42
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

I remember being intrigued when PM2 showed up. It came along with Faery Tale Adventure 2: Halls of the Dead, from the same distributor, and that distributor went belly up almost immediately. As a result, those games received hardly any attention or distribution at all in the US. Can't speak for elsewhere. Shame, because they were interesting titles. I don't think PM2 would have ever gotten the kind of praise it deserved in the US in any case, because of its unusual format. But I played it often, and always got a chuckle out of the way the developers associated various tasks with different personality traits.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 24-01-2005, 07:53 PM   #43
ultranewbie
Abandonia nerd

Does any one else notice that their daughter is really tiny?

I've only played it once, and to get her into the leather dress (which looks rather interesting) I needed to get her down under 100 pounds. And, she was only like 5'3"...
ultranewbie is offline                         Send a private message to ultranewbie
Old 28-01-2005, 06:29 AM   #44
ultranewbie
Abandonia nerd

The more I play this game, the more I like it! ARGH, hooked!

And to think that I didn't download it because I thought it would be too girly!
ultranewbie is offline                         Send a private message to ultranewbie
Old 28-01-2005, 04:45 PM   #45
Duhame
Lurker

I'm always making an magical teacher, and i discovery you can find the little prince in castle,

but, i hate using the cheats, it make this game without fun :ranting:
Duhame is offline                         Send a private message to Duhame
Old 01-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #46
gamerxgirl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Duhame@Jan 28 2005, 05:45 PM
I'm always making an magical teacher, and i discovery you can find the little prince in castle,

but, i hate using the cheats, it make this game without fun* :ranting:
I agree, before I found them, I found the game a lot more challenging, and now that I have to money to feed her she gets large or 'fat' and then keeps running away!
gamerxgirl is offline                         Send a private message to gamerxgirl
Old 02-02-2005, 10:47 AM   #47
Robert

Quote:
Originally posted by gamerxgirl@Feb 2 2005, 12:36 AM
I agree, before I found them, I found the game a lot more challenging, and now that I have to money to feed her she gets large or 'fat' and then keeps running away!
Balance is the answer. Make her do some adventuring or similar besides the studying and feeding. And you can put her on diet, so she can take down on weight again.

Old 02-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #48
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

And you can scold her for running away :evil:
Old 06-02-2005, 12:15 PM   #49
Kizzikat
Forum hobbit

My first daughter was a man-hating prostitute, my second died, and my third was a bored housewife. The next one was better, she was a successful martial arts instructor, then I got a lousy dancer who married Cube. I don't think I'm very good at this!

I want to make the bondage queen next if I can. I guess I gotta that sin up!
Kizzikat is offline                         Send a private message to Kizzikat
Old 07-02-2005, 05:48 AM   #50
william_is_bob

Thsi game was the most addictive game ever, and even if you play twice doing the same thing, she will end up different. I was cheating like hell and I still cannot get her to marry the prince (you suppose to meet the prince every year at a set date and please the parents) and the birth dates have alot to do with everything.

I cheated and created a dolly parton, if you know what I mean, used all the demon items and fox demon items to max charm out, win all the house chores contest, and she *dirty word* runs away with a man at 16, thank god there are no early pregnancies in the game and she ends up been a nurse or a social worker or some kind, and I saved near the end and she always ended up either a social worker, unmarried matron, nurse ... etc, I nearly threw the computer out the window. I sent the game to my friends at law school and supposely a whole dorm wing got hooked.

I got the complete walkthrough which tell you what effects what so you can really plan it out, but dont count on it, it does not happen 100%, I really admire the way they make every game different, but for me all my daughters seems to end up in similar jobs, perhapes it is a reflection of us. Her abtitute is a reflection of our habits and preferneces, I have never got a hooker daughter, administrator, got a farmer once, the freakiest is when she marries you, and stays home to serve you, that is suppose to be just as a good ending as marrying the prince which tell you how screwed up the japs are.

W