Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
smittyphi

Default Space Pirate themed game

I can't remember the name of the game but you were given command of the most powerful spaceship and you decided to go rogue and become a space pirate. You could attack other ships and even other planets. I think there were also specials spaceships that were sent to specifically hunt you down and kill you. If you landed on a planet, I remember one of the things you could do was gamble. I'm pretty sure I played this on a 5.25 disk but it could've been a 3.5.
smittyphi is offline                         Send a private message to smittyphi
Old 07-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

While I never heard about the game, the plot strikingly similar to Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy. There President of Universe hijacks fastest ship prototype, Heart of Gold.

Coming to matters, what games was look like? First person, side-view, text maybe?..
Old 16-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
smittyphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
While I never heard about the game, the plot strikingly similar to Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy. There President of Universe hijacks fastest ship prototype, Heart of Gold.

Coming to matters, what games was look like? First person, side-view, text maybe?..
It was a first person game but with minimal graphics. The gambling part was all text. when you attacked a planet, you could see about 1/3 of the planet on your screen.
smittyphi is offline                         Send a private message to smittyphi