Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
AfBu
Lurker

Cool Time problem with daily quiz remaining time

Hello guys and girls from Abandonia.com,
at first I want to tell you that I really love this site, thank you for all your work and time you put into this project.

Sencond thing I want to tell you is small bug I have found in the daily quiz:

I live in Czech Republic, now it's 1:00 CET (Central European Time and we have 24-hour system - no AM/PM) and the daily quiz show me funny message that next quiz starts in 23 hourse and 60 minutes (as you can see on image above). I think problem is that your system is calculating time in different time-zones and I know you need quiz to start at same moment all over the world so there is no need to use timezones when calculating remaining time I would really want to help you if you decide to repair this tiny bug, just post a code that calculates the remaining time and I should try to figure where the problem is - and if you decide not to repair it, forget about it, I will still find new quiz every day and I will still be happy user of Abandonia

Ps: It's 1:12, quiz still shows old image and message and timer 23 hourse and 48 minutes.
AfBu is offline                         Send a private message to AfBu