Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 12:36 AM   #81
DRL
Newbie

 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Buena Vista, Argentina
Posts: 4
Default

This is late, but still -- Thank you peyre.

I guess someone could ask him if we can use his guide as sort of a 'modding guide' and offer it as a downloadble/readable TXT here in Abandonia, alongside his patch perhaps.
DRL is offline                         Send a private message to DRL
Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #82
peyre
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 31
Send a message via AIM to peyre
Default Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL View Post
This is late, but still -- Thank you peyre.

I guess someone could ask him if we can use his guide as sort of a 'modding guide' and offer it as a downloadble/readable TXT here in Abandonia, alongside his patch perhaps.
My pleasure! I was really pleased to find Ismail's mod--it's made the game more fun to play, and it's a shame it isn't better known to players.

I like your idea. I've wanted to write and thank him for the work he did, but I don't want to register on that site just to shoot him a note. So if someone else here is sufficiently motivated, they could sign on over there and get in touch with him. Maybe he'll even post a little on this forum.
peyre is offline                         Send a private message to peyre
Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #83
UnregisteredHyperion
Guest
Default

Where is this mod that unlocks the other events? I scrolled through the thread kinda quickly, but I don't think I missed any links...
                       
Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #84
peyre
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 31
Send a message via AIM to peyre
Default Kremlin site

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnregisteredHyperion View Post
Where is this mod that unlocks the other events? I scrolled through the thread kinda quickly, but I don't think I missed any links...
You can get it on my Crisis in the Kremlin fan site: http://peyre.x10.mx/Kremlin/index.htm.

Last edited by peyre; 14-02-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: My site has moved
peyre is offline                         Send a private message to peyre
Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #85
TCD
Newbie

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ,
Posts: 6
Default

Can somebody please help?

I've played in the past this game. Gone to re-download and for some bloody reason the game no longer is playable. Instead all it keeps saying is paper.scr can't be established and the same thing happens with Fax.Scr.

I really want to play the game, please somebody help. Please.
TCD is offline                         Send a private message to TCD
Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 03:44 AM   #86
Experiment632
Newbie

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ,
Posts: 7
Default

Played as the Hardliners. Here is a brief summary of my actions.

1: I rejected policies of Glasnost and Perestroika without compromise.
2: I force Yeltsin to resign and a year later I have him killed.
3: I stand by Saddam during Persian Gulf War.
4: I remain committed in Afghanistan.
5: United States & South Korea bomb North Korean nuclear facility. I threaten military force against further aggression in North Korea.
6: Bay of Pigs II. US-backed Cubans set up new Cuban government. I successfully use the Soviet military to defeat the rebellion.
7: I reject several attempts by Japan to reclaim the Kuril Islands.
8: China invades USSR. I halt the invasion with tactical nuclear strikes on two Chinese population centers used as staging areas for the invasion.
9: I am removed by military coup for aggressive nuclear stance against NATO.

My years in power: 11
Experiment632 is offline                         Send a private message to Experiment632
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #87
peyre
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 31
Send a message via AIM to peyre
Default Game Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCD View Post
Can somebody please help?

I've played in the past this game. Gone to re-download and for some bloody reason the game no longer is playable. Instead all it keeps saying is paper.scr can't be established and the same thing happens with Fax.Scr.

I really want to play the game, please somebody help. Please.
Try my Crisis site: http://peyre.x10.mx/Kremlin/index.htm
peyre is offline                         Send a private message to peyre
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:51 AM   #88
peyre
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 31
Send a message via AIM to peyre
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experiment632 View Post
Played as the Hardliners. Here is a brief summary of my actions.

1: I rejected policies of Glasnost and Perestroika without compromise.
2: I force Yeltsin to resign and a year later I have him killed.
3: I stand by Saddam during Persian Gulf War.
4: I remain committed in Afghanistan.
5: United States & South Korea bomb North Korean nuclear facility. I threaten military force against further aggression in North Korea.
6: Bay of Pigs II. US-backed Cubans set up new Cuban government. I successfully use the Soviet military to defeat the rebellion.
7: I reject several attempts by Japan to reclaim the Kuril Islands.
8: China invades USSR. I halt the invasion with tactical nuclear strikes on two Chinese population centers used as staging areas for the invasion.
9: I am removed by military coup for aggressive nuclear stance against NATO.

My years in power: 11
Wow, that's pretty hard-core. I find it hard to bring myself to make such choices. No surprise then that you've survived longer than I ever have as a hardliner.

Last edited by peyre; 11-03-2013 at 09:28 PM.
peyre is offline                         Send a private message to peyre
Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #89
TCD
Newbie

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ,
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyre View Post
I've done that but it still doesn't work on Dosbox, still the same issue. Do you have a fix for this error?
TCD is offline                         Send a private message to TCD
Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #90
TCD
Newbie

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ,
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyre View Post
Yeah, I've downloaded it from there and it hasn't worked still. Do you have any solutions to this issue?
TCD is offline                         Send a private message to TCD
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crisis In The Kremlin Windy On site 18 20-07-2009 04:06 PM
Crisis in the Kremlin Surgeon Gaming Zone 3 28-06-2009 07:55 PM
Crisis in the Kremlin Fubb Gaming Zone 0 07-06-2008 03:54 PM
Crisis in the Kremlin & Shadow President [On Site] Ramidel On site 1 02-02-2005 01:51 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 05:10 AM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.