Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 02:41 AM   #21
Ghost

You say you listen, but that keeps you from listening. I did not ask about any stealing. I said it was an impression. The same thing goes with the way the games are treated. It is not one or two or three or four games. It is something the site itself breaths. Listen to what I say, and you will know I said that.

You do not know why Overlord was banned. Is he the same person as Overlords?

You still dont listen well. You still have a question you have to answer. What happened to Kon Tiki? You say he sabotaged the site. Others say he is a good member. I am starting to not like you because you act like a politician. All words to cover things that were not mentioned, but no answers to the questions. Answer me, or stop hogging this thread. You do not come here to have fun, I noticed, or you would have been active in more topics than only this one. What drew you to this topic? The mention of Reloaded? The mention of Overlords? The mention of this Kon Tiki you do not seem to want to talk about besides a tiny general statement that is countered by another member?
Ghost is offline                         Send a private message to Ghost
Old 08-06-2007, 02:49 AM   #22
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Just so everyone is clear about this:
Ghost = Moli = Puffin = Frejya

Keep that in mind.......
Old 08-06-2007, 02:55 AM   #23
Ghost

Puffin is two more persons? Someone said earlier that he left :blink: Why am I him? Why are you accusing me of being someone when I ask some questions? They are normal questions and a normal question requires a normal answer. Is that too much to ask? What is all this? I finished my work and decided to join this forum to have some pleasant talk. Ok, that might not be right for my work, since they do not allow forums and blocked access to it. I found a site that allows me to read them. I use it to register and have fun here and help other people out. It is not fun anymore now. What happened? Is it not allowed to ask questions? What did I do wrong?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #24
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Calm down, and stop being so aggressive. You have done nothing but attack AR. You say that you feel our site does not screen games, and that games 'has the potential of having a fatal bug that makes it impossible to finish' - your words, not mine - yet you won't name these games. You have practically accused us of stealing games from another site. What is this site? I come here to have fun, but of course I defend AR when we are attacked.

Overlord \ Overlords is the same person. A small typo on my part.

Kon Tiki sabataged the site by deleting a lot of game archives. Thankfully AB had backups of those archives.

What other questions do you want answered?

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #25
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Seriously... drop it. Ok?
You also have another account active here since the 29:th of April this year.

It's not that you'r not wanted here, it's just annoing that you try to lure your way back in and play unknowing.

Even the IP used to post your last post matched up with the IP your MSN is connected from, so just drop it.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:08 AM   #26
punch999
The true Shadow President

Well Congrats on staying here so long chainsoar.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 08-06-2007, 03:22 AM   #27
Ghost

Frodo, I assume AR means Abandonia Reloaded. If it does not, I do not know where you get that from. However, I am not aggressive and did not do nothing but attack Reloaded. You asked a question. I answered it. It is the principle of a civilized talk that people answer what is asked. You then asked another question about my answer and I answered that as well. If you ask me to explain my opinion on something, you have to be able to bear it even if it is a negative one. If you cannot, then do not ask for an opinion. It does not make it aggressive, nor an attack.

You say I did nothing but attack Reloaded. Maybe it got about only that. That was because you did not answer my questions but only talked about Reloaded. If you answered my questions immediately, it would not go to that.

That all does not matter in this, but you accuse me of things. I have a right to defend myself. I did not do anything wrong, except towards the company I work for, but even then nothing bad as I did my work.

As for your answers, I thank you for finally giving them. I now know that Overlords is Overlord and that you cannot explain to me what happened to him. You repeated yourself about Kon Tiki, however. That question still remains.

Titan, the only thing you make me drop, is my jaw. What are you talking about? Maybe it is the site I use to access this forum? Maybe it is that Puffin has a way of using other peoples IP and coincidense wanted he used mine. I do not know. I do know that I have never heard of figuring out an IP MSN is connected from. I do not like your attitude. You come in and blame me for things that are prepostrous. Tell me exactly: What did I do wrong? Why do you claim me to be some other person? I am me. I have no need to be another person. I am happy the way I am.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:33 AM   #28
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Jun 7 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]293397[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Jun 7 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]293396[/snapback]
Quote:
It was about time you noticed, Chainsoar if that's your real name, because it's like we're trying all the time to let you know that you suck and you just won't get it.

You pussy, you
[/b]
I thought we agreed on not to reply in any of his topics.
[/b][/quote]

*sits back and watches*

Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

EDIT: *sigh* Have you got it all out of your system yet Ghost?

I thought that this was supposed to be a thread about not congratulating our dearest Chainsoar
Old 08-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #29
punch999
The true Shadow President

Well ghost is just venting steam and is also a member from this forum before (Titan actually suspects me!) And yeah no one EVER congratulates me!
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 08-06-2007, 03:53 AM   #30
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Jun 8 2007, 03:42 AM) [snapback]293474[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well ghost is just venting steam and is also a member from this forum before (Titan actually suspects me!) And yeah no one EVER congratulates me!
[/b]
*singing*

You say poe-tay-toe, I say poe-tah-toe, you say venting steam, I say muck-stirring, let's call the whole thing off, la di dah dah di dah

EDIT: Oh yeah, congratulations #Alex#