Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-11-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

If you read my post in the troubleshooting section , you might have read about my little problem with Xatax. i got a reply bak saying mybe i didnt downlode the hole thing for wateva reason. if this stuff happens i thought maybe it would help if you could see wat files you might be missing. where im getting at is maybe have a section on the downlode screen saying what files you should receive. just a suggestion. :bye:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 20-11-2005, 09:09 AM   #2
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by #BlakhOle#@Nov 20 2005, 07:16 AM
If you read my post in the troubleshooting section , you might have read about my little problem with Xatax. i got a reply bak saying mybe i didnt downlode the hole thing for wateva reason. if this stuff happens i thought maybe it would help if you could see wat files you might be missing. where im getting at is maybe have a section on the downlode screen saying what files you should receive. just a suggestion. :bye:
Hmmm, that still wouldn't help you, though, if you downloaded all the files but one of them got corrupted during the download. Besides, your problem with Xatax actually sounds as if the only thing that's wrong is that you're trying to run a DOS game in Windows.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 21-11-2005, 05:26 AM   #3
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

mmm good thing ive got u guys to piont out what a total idiot i am eh?:crazy: thanx k:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#