Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-10-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
Apocalypse Dude
Super Freak

Ok, I know this game isn't on the site but I hope that someone can help me...

For som reason I'm seem to be stuck, I played the games in the past and had no problems solving it then but this time there seems to be something missing. In the first Act (medieval setting) I'm in the stables and looking for the treasure key. I know that you have to dig it up in front of the Forge and I already found the shovel but nothing happens..

So I got a walkthough from the web and this says you're supposed to read a diary btu on the given location THERE IS NO DIARY.. (I double checked on different walkthrough and even found screeenshots but in my game the diary isn't there..

I tried re-installing the game but doesný solve the problem, it's an orginal cd.. so no warez crap...

I was wondering if somebody knows this problem and has a work-around for me..

Thanks in advance.
Apocalypse Dude is offline                         Send a private message to Apocalypse Dude
Old 18-10-2005, 04:01 AM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Moved to favorite since this have nothing to do with troubleshooting.
Old 18-10-2005, 04:33 PM   #3
Apocalypse Dude
Super Freak

Ok, I found the solution myself...

Q: The diary and Treasury Key aren't where they're supposed to be! They appear in different places each time I play a game. This is due to what class or difficulty I'm playing on, right?

A: Wrong. Where the diary/note and the Treasury key appear have to do with how you walk round the tower at the beginning of the King's Court level. They can appear in 3 different places:

1.If you walk around the tower to the left, the diary will be in the stables. The key will be dug up in the lawn outside the forge.

2.If you walk around the tower to the right, but NOT toward the magical barrier, the diary (actually a note) will be in Anton's prison cell in the dungeons underneath the guillotine (Inner Courtyard level). Anton took the key to his grave, but you can dig it up outside the tombstone maker's shop nearby.

3.If you walk around the tower to the right, but DO walk toward the mystical barrier, the diary will appear in the butcher's basement, but only after you have dropped the guillotine blade in the Inner Courtyard. The key can be found in the Palace courtyard by the fountain.

Bit weird.. I hope this helpes other people who are playing this fantastic shooter/slasher/rpg(well a bit) game...
Apocalypse Dude is offline                         Send a private message to Apocalypse Dude