Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-08-2005, 01:43 AM   #41
Al

Here's my solution to the level 44, starting from the beginning:

Spoiler --> Jump to the left elevator, go up as far as you can (you'll need to be able to drop onto it later without dying), then drop off the left side, go right to clear the block so you can get down later, go left to the trampoline, jump and get the bomb, jump back and bomb the first trampoline, jump over to clear the block on the next row of trampolines, jump right and work your way around until you can get level with that pair of trampolines, jump left to the pair of trampolines and walk left off the edge, jump left as far as you can go, drop right onto the elevator, go down to a couple steps above the trampolines, drop onto the left elevator, walk over and get the bomb, walk back to the left elevator, go up and work your way over to the elevator you started on, bomb that last red block to drop onto that first elevator, drop left onto the second elevator, go down and get the last bomb (remember you've got a trampoline below you so you can safely get back), bomb the ice block under the first elevator, use both elevators and work your way down to the jackhammer, jump over, etc. etc. (see previous post).

And if you have trouble with the apples: --> Use the trampolines to jump up to the top apple, then drop both apples to the right onto the first red block (apples are the only thing you can drop off the side of a block). Then go back and jump to the key, pick it up, walk onto the first block, pick up an apple and drop it on the second red block, pick up the key again, and walk over. That's it!

I'm working on 74, and it's a killer (guess that's why it's called "YUCK").

Old 15-08-2005, 07:30 AM   #42
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Thanks, I'll try that later. What I'd been trying to do was very similar to your solution, actually, but I tried to get the third bomb before the second, so it didn't work.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 16-08-2005, 12:22 AM   #43
Al

Finally finished all 74 levels! :Brain:

Now it's time to get a life...

Old 29-08-2005, 11:57 PM   #44
Guest_tommy

how get through level 71?

Old 30-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #45
Al

For Guest Tommy (Level 71)

Quote:
Spoiler--> Pick up the dynamite, go up and jump through the ice blocks to get the umbrella first.* Use the dynamite on the far left side and jump down with the umbrella.* Go back up the left elevator, leave the umbrella somewhere you can get it later, and jump through the ice blocks to get the jackhammer and key.* Jackhammer the key all the way down until you crash through the ice blocks to the bottom.* Use the rocket to get the elevator and take the jackhammer and key back up.* Now, that solid column of blocks with the ice block "stairs" above it?* Put the umbrella and key on a couple of the ice blocks above the column (I think the umbrella has to be on top) go up and jackhammer/crash down until you get to the bottom of the "room".* You can now pick up the umbrella again, leaving the key and the jackhammer on the same block.* Go pick up some dynamite from the pile that came down with the umbrella, then dynamite the jackhammer and key, and jump down with the umbrella.* Then just jackhammer the key to the door.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #46
Em

I'm stuck on level 22 - "Oh, it's all gone". Anyone got a hint on how to clear the "ice-cube" in front of the door and still keep the red tiles next to and in front of the door?

Old 27-10-2005, 01:43 PM   #47
Kyp

Gone all the way to level 45 without big problems, but now... This kind of game should be forbidden. :whistle:

Old 08-01-2006, 12:24 PM   #48
kutay2005@gmail.com

You mean Level 45 or Level 44. I believe 44 is the most beautiful level.
Not only of this game but it is a true classic. You have to give thought to your
every move to feed the two cats with apples. Great Game. Afterwards I would play
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 3. But it is in the stack and should wait Avish.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #49
WaAn
Abandonia nerd

Hard hard HARD HARD! :ranting:
But addictive :bleh:
WaAn is offline                         Send a private message to WaAn
Old 10-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #50

FINALLY beat level 74.
I won. Excellent game...