Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-04-2007, 03:34 AM   #21
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

I'll pm you, Frodo
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 11-04-2007, 06:58 AM   #22
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frodo @ Apr 10 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]286580[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Is anyone willing to accept these games through pm or email?
[/b]
Maybe I can help... You can mail them to me if you want to.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 11-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Frodo: You can use WinMD5 to calculate a checksum of the archive, upload the archive to Rapidshare and send the link and checksum to whoever is willing to upload in your stead.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 11-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #24
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I can't believe you have Normality. Finaly!!!!!!

I also want to see Rocky Horror Show since i played that on my C64 like a maniac, i even play it nowdays.

You can send those games to my e-mail or PM me with the links. About the other games, i guess i'll be able to do something, althoguh you could bug Romano as well, he will be delighted :P

I'm serious about Rocky Horror Show and Normality. I'll review them. My e-mails:
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 11-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #25
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Uh, Marko... there is a reason why e-mail adresses should only be exchanged via PM and the board e-mail feature...

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 11-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #26
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marko_river @ Apr 11 2007, 09:50 AM) [snapback]286646[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I can't believe you have Normality. Finaly!!!!!!

I also want to see Rocky Horror Show since i played that on my C64 like a maniac, i even play it nowdays.

You can send those games to my e-mail or PM me with the links. About the other games, i guess i'll be able to do something, althoguh you could bug Romano as well, he will be delighted :P

I'm serious about Rocky Horror Show and Normality. I'll review them. My e-mails:
[/b]

Normality will probably have to be in the ISO section. Too large.
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 12-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #27
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Apr 11 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]286651[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Uh, Marko... there is a reason why e-mail adresses should only be exchanged via PM and the board e-mail feature...
[/b]
Oops! Well i removed them but Geezer already quoted my post with mails :rofl:

@Geezer: Doesn't have to mean that Normality goes to ISO, perhaps he has a CD rip, it takes only 30-40 MBs.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 12-04-2007, 08:03 PM   #28
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marko_river @ Apr 12 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]286796[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Apr 11 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]286651[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Oops! Well i removed them but Geezer already quoted my post with mails :rofl:

@Geezer: Doesn't have to mean that Normality goes to ISO, perhaps he has a CD rip, it takes only 30-40 MBs. [/b][/quote]

Sorry. I edited your quote. That would be cool if there were a rip like that for Normality. My version of Normality is over 450 MB.
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 13-04-2007, 08:33 AM   #29
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I had rip version, without animations so it took me a while before getting into a game.

Sooooo, you have a complete Normality...... hmmmmmmm.......
Old 14-04-2007, 06:57 AM   #30
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marko_river @ Apr 13 2007, 09:33 AM) [snapback]286868[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I had rip version, without animations so it took me a while before getting into a game.

Sooooo, you have a complete Normality...... hmmmmmmm.......
[/b]
Marko, I sent you a pm.

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo